Saigon

แอบตาม
Stalking

WARNING:
ALL THE EVENTS IN THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL ONLY AND NOT RELATED TO REAL LIFE. THERE WOULD BE A DISTURBING SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER, ABORT OR PROCEED IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. I AM SORRY FOR DIRECTING THE STORY THIS WAY AND I AM KINDA BREAKING MY WORDS FOR INCLUDING THAT SCENES.
ขอโทษครับ

=

===================================

มิ่ง <Ming>:
พี่เราทำอะไรอยู่เนี่ย ไม่ควรหมดสิ้นปริศนาหรอ
Phii rao tham arai yuu nia Mai khwon mod sin pritna ro
P', what are we doing? Aren't we supposed to solve the puzzles?

ป่า <Pha>:
มึงมีความรู้มั้ย กูว่าไม่มีใช่มั้ยละ ก็เงียบ​ไปเลย
Meung mii khawm ruu mai Guu waa mai mii chai mai la Gor ngiap pai loei
Do you have any idea? I don't think you do. So, just keep it down.

Phana suddenly gestured Ming to stop moving and instantly cornered him behind a  car. Ming who was surprised, only able to wince due to the force. Phana immediately covered Ming's mouth to stop any sound coming out of it. Knowing struggling would be futile, Ming just glared at the second year medical student until the latter let go of his hand.

มิ่ง <Ming>:
เป็นไรนะพี่ ก็เจ็บ​ดว้ย ปิดปาก​ผมอีก จริงๆเรานี่เล่นการสืบสวนป่ะเนี่ย ก็แบบแอบตามใครที่ผมไม่รู้จัก
Bpen rai na phii Gor jeb duai Pit paak phom ik Jring jring rao nii len garn seub sown pa nia Gor bep aep taam krai thii phom mai ruu jak
What's wrong P'? It's hurt. You even covered my mouth. Honestly, we are playing detective, is it? Like secretly following someone that I didn't know.

Phana didn't answer the younger man but dragged him into an eatery and seated at a table outside. Ming who was as confused as flies, reluctantly followed. Not long after, a waiter came to their table and asked for their orders. Realising that neither of them understood each other, the waiter called another waiter to serve them. The waiter who had served Wayo and Bank came to table and started to speak in English.

"Can I have whatever that table ordered?" Phana asked while pointing at Wayo's table.

"Can. The same? Pork and beef?" The waiter reconfirm the order while nodding.

"Exactly the same." Phana emphasised.

And the waiter excused herself to make the order. Ming who had just noticed Wayo, excitedly wanted to call for his best friend before the doctor-to-be stopped him. Phana glared at him which through only his eyes, instructed the younger man to remain seated and not to raise up his voice. And Ming once again, obliged to the older one. However, it never stopped the nosey Ming to inquire more.

"P'Pha, why are we following Yo and Bank, khrap?" Ming asked while staring at the older one who was secretly looking at Wayo's table.

"Lower down your voice! Do you want the whole place to hear you?" Phana turned to Ming, reprimanding him since his voice was loud enough to be heard by others. Besides, they were speaking Thai, which would be easily caught on by others.