Doi Inthanon

การหายไป
Disappearance

A/N:
- Sorry for late update. I was busy with my sister's engagement and the preparation that I didn't have time to write. -
-I will postpone the smut scene of Forth and Beam. -
-And the good news is, I got my job intake this mid July, so I will be finishing this story a.s.a.p because I need to focus on my work. I hope I could end the story nicely.
-Hope you enjoy! -
-And a shout out to @yennie01 for her birthday today-
-And I am sorry that I didn't attach much photos because it damn took long time to upload the photo... 😅-

[Third person's POV]

Beam locked his saccadic gaze on the moving cars at the outer side of the old city of Chiang Mai as he was inside a tuk-tuk having a sightseeing around the old quarter. There was a narrow water canal which encircled the old city and separated it from the rest of Chiang Mai city. They had arrived Chiang Mai city from Chiang Rai, about three hours ago and they decided to spend the rest of the day touring the old city. Beam and Forth shared the same tuk-tuk while the others had their own rides with their partners. It was hard to get them apart from their own boyfriends lately. Even Beam couldn't keep away from Forth more than an hour as he started to miss the latter.

Beam thought that he had fallen too deep that sometimes he was afraid that one day, destiny decided to play a cruel game and stray them apart. Plus, each touch from Forth was like his Kryptonite. He hated it to be seemed as weak but at the same time his love for Forth was getting stronger each second. It was the truth when people said, love made you stronger and at the same time made you weak. And when you had truly loved someone, you had a new weakness, and that was your loved one.

"Beam?"

Forth's voice had cut short Beam's reveries and the former looked at his boyfriend with concern. He knew that Beam always had the deep side of him that he concealed from other under that cheerful skin. And he understood it well, reassurance and more reassurance were the only way to chase the worries from his boyfriend. And he didn't mind, to keep reminding Beam again and again, that he loved the latter unconditionally.

"Are you okay?" Forth gave his boyfriend an arm-hug.

And as expected, Beam nodded to that question.

Forth just smiled, started to learn the usual habit of his boyfriend. He didn't want to pester further but right away, he kissed Beam on the cheek and said the beautiful words again.

"I love you, Beam."

Beam immediately pushed Forth away while stealing a glance at the tuk-tuk's driver, which seemed unfazed by what had happened. He was half relief but his face was still in red. He need something to distract him from the embarrassment and he hated it how Forth could stay unaffected with each touching they did. How did he do that?

"What are you doing, Ai'Forth?" Beam was scowling. But Forth just laughed at the fake frowning of his boyfriend. Beam was even cuter when he was pretending to be mad.

"Nothing. I just thought that you need your daily dosage of my love pledge." Forth arched his brows and shrugged his shoulder.

"Ai'Baa! Who need it?" Beam tried to offset the latter's claim.

"I know. It is me who need it to say it out loud." Forth winked.

"By the way, have you noticed something strange about the rest of the guys?" Forth tried to move on to another topic.

"Err wa. I did notice how Wayo and Kit were walking strangely since this morning. And how Phana had been paying extra attention to all Wayo's needs and whines. And Ming to Kit too." Beam said, totally fell at Forth's trick.