Kurapika x Yandere!Male!Reader

I'm sorry I haven't been making oneshots lately I just didn't know what to write but I finally found out what I want to write thanks to a request! She asked for a Kurapika x Male!Reader but I made it a Yandere story since I was already making it.
Okay, the story this takes place after the show is over so I'm kinda just doing my own plot. 

(Y/n) Point of View

Kurapika, Leorio, and I were all roommates for a few months now. We live in a 3 bedroom and 2 bath apartment in Yorknew. I'm glad my room is next to Kurapika's. Every day before I go to sleep, I look through the hole I made in the wall and watch Kurapika in his room until he peacefully falls asleep. It makes me happy knowing he is safe and under my watch. I yawn and walk to my bed as I also fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning thinking about Kurapika like I'd always. I look through the hole I made and saw he was still sleeping. I smiled and left my room to get some breakfast for everyone. I am always the first one awake. I like it really. I can make Kurapika, Leorio, and myself breakfast before they awaken. Today I am making chocolate waffles drizzled with chocolate sauce and maple syrup topped with whipped cream for Kurapika, blueberry pancakes with maple syrup for Leorio, and the usual for me, just a muffin. I finished making them all and sat them on the table as I waited for everyone else to wake up. Leorio woke up before Kurapika.

Leorio spoke sleepily "Hey (Y/n), first as always... thanks for breakfast."

I just nodded just before Leorio spoke again.

"Ya know... I've liked Kurapika for awhile."

"Oh, really? Didn't expect you to." I tried to respond as calm as I could.

"Yea... I've liked him for a while now. Since the hunter exam."

"Since the hunter exam? That was a long time ago."

"It has been a long time... I just wanted to tell you that I am going to confess my love to him later today."

"Really? Best of luck to you..." I said as Kurapika walked in.

He yawned "Good morning guys...thanks for the food (Y/n)."

I replied with a 'no problem' and started thinking how I could eliminate Leorio. Once he goes back to his room, I go in and end it there... I could follow Leorio to his confessing spot and right before he tells Kurapika, I stab him... but I'll be wearing a cloak so Kurapika can't see me...I'll use Nen to escape. Meh... I'll decide later.

~TimeSkip brought to you by Killugon fanfics~

I decided to follow them to the confessing spot. I used my Nen ability Sutōkā to make me very stealthy and to give me better hearing. I was wearing a black cloak and I was jumping on the buildings so they wouldn't see me. Leorio was leading Kurapika to the beach. It was sunset so no people were there. Great. Kurapika would be the only witness.

"Okay! We're here! A-and Kurapika... I wanted to tell you something..."

"Yes Leorio, what is it?" Kurapika smiled and it was enough to make me blush.

"I-I l-love you-"

I got out of my hiding spot and took out a sharp knife and charged at Leorio. I jumped up so I could reach his head easier and stabbed the knife through his head. His blood splattered on Kurapika and I. I brought the knife to my face and wiped off the blood on my cheeks. I glanced at Kurapika to see his face full of shock and anger. His eyes began to turn scarlet and his chains appeared on his hand. I used my other Nen ability Hanarete to disappear teleport to the specific location I wanted. Hanarete brought me home and I quickly had to dispose of my blood stained cloak and my knife. I put the cloak in the wash and wiped the fingerprints off the handle of the knife and threw it away in the dumpster outside of the apartment building. Once the cloak was done in the wash I hid it under my bed and I waited for Kurapika.