Germany x Shy!Male!Reader

Request from @Xberg0196. I'm not that big of a fan of Luddy but o k a y i g u e s s. Sorry if I don't perfect germany's accent.

(Y/n) Point of View

I was always a shy and nervous person, ever since I was little. What made me even shyer? Well, thank Germany for that. When I first met him when I was hiding in the tomato box with Italy, he scared the absolute shit out of me. He was wayyy taller than me, had a muscular build, and a strong and scary voice, why wouldn't that scare me? I mean, it scared Italy at first too. He learned to grow onto him, well, I never did. I never got kicked out with Italy all those times, which should have made me closer to him, now looking back on it, it did. I gained a massive crush on him, but could never talk to him without blushing or stuttering. I never got close to him, as to know things about him, but I wish I knew more about him. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm weird, but I don't blame him. I think I'm weird too.

But today, today was the day I was going to confess. I was planning this for months, and I finally think I'm ready.

"Okay, (Y/n), you got this.." I said to myself.

"Ve~ (Y/n)... what are you-a doing?" Italy questioned as he tapped my shoulder.

I jumped. "O-Oh... it's nothing Italy. I was just p-planning on doing something really important t-today." I looked up at him since he was taller.

"Oh.. okay then." Italy opened my bedroom door to leave.

"AH! DOITSU!!" Italy yelled.

"(Y/n)... could I talk to you?" Germany asked.

I nodded as Germany walked in and Italy walked out.

"W-what did y-you want, Doitsu?"

"I feel like you've been avoiding me lately. Vhat's wrong?" He looked me right in the eye, concern written all over his face.

"I-I guess now that you're here, I can tell y-you." I looked down at the floor. "I... IloveyouDoitsu!"

I didn't want to look up at him. I was scared of him again. Too scared. Scared of rejection.
But, he hugged me.

He put his chin on my head and spoke, "I love you too, (Y/n)."

I hugged him back. "D-do you really mean that?"

"Of course."

I hugged him tighter. "Thank you, Doitsu."

Wahhhhh!! I know for sure I messed up Germany's accent but oh well. I started writing this today and published this today! What kind of awesome record is that? I was planning on this taking 2 years. sorry for the short update and as always, Thanks For Reading!

Words: 484