Jean x Shy!Male!Reader

I am writing this with writer's block sooo yea. The video is the song I was listening to while writing this... WATCH IT

(Y/n) Point of View

Ughh! That stupid horse-face! Why'd I fall for him out of all people?! Why not someone nicer like Marco or Armin, why him?! Ugh. I'm upset now. Sucks that I'm so god damn shy I won't get with him. So my love will last forever with no answers on whether he likes me back or not.

Lol I stopped writing and fell asleep

Jean always starts a fight with my best friend Eren, and that's why I hate him. But I love him. (I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you. Reader-Kun's love life in a nutshell) 

I'm too shy to say anything to stop the fight, so I could only express words with actions. So I hugged him thinking it would make him stop and be like 'What you be doing, son?!', he would hug back, him thinking that I love him so all of his feelings that were trapped come out, or he'd push me away like the mean person he is. 

He did something I expected, stop fighting, but then he picked me up bridal style and took me to his shared room with Marco. Eren was screaming 'What are you doing with (Y/n)!? Get back here dammit!' I bet Mikasa or Armin is holding him back right now. Maybe both. But I should be paying attention to what he is going to be doing. Is he going to beat me up? Make out session? Or are we just going to talk?
He sat me down on what I was guessing his own bed, and said,

"What were you doing? Hugging me on the spot like that? I mean, I like you but I don't want everyone to know! It will change my appearance!"

I just looked down and didn't say anything. My feet didn't touch the floor so I was swinging them. He sighed and hugged me. He put his head on my shoulder, nearing closer to my ear and whispered.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

"R-really? I thought you didn't know I was there... but I love you too, Jean."

Wowwwwieee I'mmmm donnneeee so I wrote the first paragraph then fell asleep so it took at least 2 hours for me to write this. I started writing at 4:00 then I fell asleep at 4:30 and woke up at 5:30 to take a break until 6 somethin then started writing again to finish at 7:45. A little confusing but that's how I explain things.

520 wordsssss yay