Armin x Suicidal!Male!Reader

Ok ok,  I'm writing these on my phone for now so there will I guarantee that there will be mistakes in this. I'm sorry for that but I'm glad to be back! Wow did that rhyme? Idk butttttt lets a goooo

***Edit: I know I kinda changed my writing style... in the beginning, everything was so serious because I wanted a good first impression... now I have my own writing style that's kinda serious but it's like how I would react in that situation if I had that trait? idk what to call it. I know I added cursing into my stories now and I wanted it to be ok for everyone but I think it would just be better with some in it. I just gave mine some personality. I'm a weird person and I say weird things but yeah. I'm really surprised that this really didn't have any mistakes in it when I looked over it with my grammar and spelling thingy on my computer. Well, thanks for liking my stories <3 you guys***

¡¡W.a.r.n.i.n.g!!

Includes suicidal actions.
Includes death.
Includes mild cursing.

(Y/n) Point of View

Today was the day where I just thought 'Screw it! I'm dying today.'

We are on an expedition. I don't remember which one though. Titans were already enough, as though I chose the wrong military branch to be in. I didn't want the Survey Corps! I wanted the Military Police where I can be in the safest place possible! It's already enough that I almost died a million times by my actions! When I'm there, everyone will be on watch so I can't commit suicide. It's hard not to, I mean it really is! I'm trying not to so I can see my love, Armin, more but it's not going good so far.
I trailed off a bit.... but as I was saying, I think today's the day I'm going to die. A titan could eat me. I don't care! I'm in the same group thingy as Armin so I'll see him before I die.

Armin and I got separated from our group because of titans. I could have just stopped and let myself get stomped on or eaten but an opportunity to see Armin more? I'm taking that!

People died and fluff behind us and Armin was scared. to. death. He looked at me, surprised that I had no reaction to their deaths. I just shrugged and looked forward. Now what caught my attention was louder footsteps of a titan. They were faster too. I looked to my left and saw a skinless female titan running past us. I looked at Reiner and Jean, who found Armin and I a few minutes ago, and they looked scared shitless. I already knew Armin was, he shit his pants hours ago. When I was there just with a smile. Why? This was how I was going to die. I made my horse pick up the pace do we'd catch up to her. Huh. I wonder what Armin's reaction would be. 'He's going to her? He's crazy! What does he want to do? Die?' I laughed at the thought and continued going after her. They're all probably looking at me like I'm a crazy person.

I caught up to her and went further. I wanted her to see me and throw me, eat me, something! I got off my horse and used my gear to go on her head. She covered the nape of her neck thinking that I wanted to kill her. Nahhh.

"I'm not going to kill you alright? I just want you to kill me. Please." I said hoping she could hear.

She picked me up and brought me to her face. I took off my gear letting it fall to the ground, getting left behind. I think she was looking to see who I was.

"It's (Y/n)... I really hope you remembered Annie." I smirked at the end. "I know your secret. All the more to kill me."

She brought me up, then slammed me into the ground.

"Bye Armin my love. Thank you, Annie." I said with a struggle but succeeded.

I was smiling as my world faded to black.

I woke up mad. I'm supposed to be dead but instead, I'm in a flipping bed. It doesn't help with how much pain I'm in right now. I looked to my side to see Armin with his hands covering his eyes. I managed to say 'Armin'. He looked up with tears all over his face. He ran over and kissed me. I was shocked so I didn't do anything.

"(Y/N)! WHY ARE YOU SO RISKY?! YOU COULD HAVE DIED! I LOVE YOU (Y/N) I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!"

"Armin I... I'm sorry..."

He opened his mouth to talk but was interpreted by me kissing him.

"I love you too Armin."

He sighed and said. "I love you (Y/n)."

Huh. I guess there is a reason to live.

Wow, I wrote a 727 word story on my phone in less than an hour. NEW RECORDDD lol well I hope you enjoyed and Thanks For Reading!