Eren x Male!Reader

ok ok ima do this with huge writer's block pls don't judge if it's bad okay lets a go

(Y/n) Point of View 

I've been friends with Eren for years and I'm disappointed in myself for getting feelings for him. We met each other when we were 8. Eren and I have been together since. At age 13 I started to like him more than 'just friends'. We're all 15 now and are in the Survey Corps. I don't think I'll ever confess but I'll never know. 

TIMESKIPPPPP BECAUSE I'M LAZYYY AFFF

[**This takes place at the expedition where they meet the Female Titan. You are in the Levi Squad with Eren. Instead of Levi looking over Eren at all times, it will be you. Levi didn't want to do it so he assigned you to the job knowing you are one of his close friends and you know what would calm him down. He knew you could probably distract him from things so he wouldn't worry and [SPOILERS] turn into a titan. Okay hopefully that's a good explanation**]

"(Y/N)! TAKE EREN AND FIND CAPTAIN LEVI! WE'LL HANDLE THE FEMALE TITAN!" Petra screamed at me.

So I took Eren with me and made him follow me out of the forest to find the captain. Eren looked mad, sad, scared, and shocked all at once. I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me since he was trailing behind. I then grabbed his face turning it so he'd face forward. We continued going forward until we heard Petra's screaming. I looked at Eren to see him looking back with wide eyes bringing his hand to his mouth. I looked back to see the Levi Squad dead while the female titan started running towards us again. Eren was looking at his hand bringing it even closer to his mouth. 

"EREN! DON'T!" 

He looked at me and at his hand, then back to me. His hand was trembling and shaking. 

"I'm sorry. I love you." Eren said but sounded like a whisper because of the loud noises. 

He bit down on his hand causing the bright yellow lightning shine across the sky and trees. 

"ERRRREEEENNNN!!!" 

I hung onto a tree with my 3D maneuver gear watching the titan fight. The female titan then kicked Eren's jaw causing it to [break? dislocate? idk]. I turned my head looking away from the scene but I still looked in the corner of my eyes. I turned my head back Eren come out of his titan form and the female titan going down to eat him. My eyes widened and I started going towards them as fast as I could. She saw me going towards her and smacked me making me fly backward and hit a tree hard. I slid down the tree hitting the ground with a loud 'thump'. I looked up to see Eren getting eaten. She then just ran away like nothing happened. I saw Mikasa looking at me mouthing something like 'I'll get you later' then speeding off after the female titan. My eyes started to feel heavy as I passed out.

[im sorry for this trash... I never know what words to use when writing.... soooooo it becomes trash] 

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was still in the forest. I thought about the past events that happened. Eren.... I hope you're okay... please still be alive... I tried to get up but saw that my leg impaled on my now broken maneuver gear. I didn't really notice it because my head hurt way worse. I felt something drop on my other leg. Again and again and again. I touched my head and saw my hand was stained with blood. I wiped the blood on my jacket on touched my head again. Yep. I was definitely bleeding. I don't even know how I got cut. It might have been when I got smacked by the female titan. Probably. I wonder when Mikasa will come back.... my thoughts were interrupted by sleep falling onto me. 

[ok it's still bad sorryyyyy] 

I woke up and looked around. I was still in the forest. It was the afternoon now. I felt way weaker than before. I was still bleeding and my head and leg still hurt. Mikasa probably forgot about me because she worried about Eren more... I understand. He could be the savior of humanity, and I am just one person. Eren can save way more people than me. So if I die it will be for the better. They wouldn't waste supplies on me. I stopped my thoughts when I heard loud footsteps sounding like they were coming closer. And closer. And closer.