The Hotel Express

I awoke in Andys arms but not on the plane, I was in a car "where are we" I mumbled "in the car on our way to the hotel before the bus comes to pick us up" Andy smiled "why didn't you wake me up" I sighed "because you looked peaceful and extremely beautiful" he said winking at me. I looked up to see everyone else was asleep and it was only me and Andy, oh god it might not be the same as my dream but we are kinda alone and he kept flirting with me as well. "Steph do you like me" Andy said "umm as a friend" I said releasing his face had dropped from his lopsided smile to a frown, I felt so bad. Suddenly I leaned up and kissed Andy's cheek "and a bit more" I whispered making his face light up again. well done for playing hard to get, I guess now he knows I like him maybe I could play hard to get.

Once we arrived at the hotel my heart sank, this was the hotel from my dream. we gathered in one room then went our separate ways, Jodie, Tyler, Louis and Niall in one room, CC, Jake and Jinxx in another and me, Ash and guess who Andy in another, luckily there were two bedrooms so the boys will have to share for the night. After we looked around our rooms me, Ash and Andy went for a walk around when we heard a scream from one of the rooms we had booked, we ran in to see Jodie over Louis' shoulder and Tyler being chased by Niall "childish" Ash looked unimpressed tapping his feet "your only jealous because you have to have a solid reputation as a rockstar" I giggled "don't laugh grandma" Andy said earning a punch to the stomach causing his to squeak really high pitched which made everyone laugh again. After everyone stopped laughing we danced around listening to 4music then you me at six came on with bite your tounge and I nearly screamed as oli sykes sings/screams in it "hey steph do you like Oli Sykes by any chance" Andy asked "YES HE'S AMAZING AND INCREDIBLY GOURGOUS" I giggled/shouted "hotter than me" Andy said "umm" I thought about it and Andy's grin grew bigger, I had to make him kinda jealous "actually I think Oli's hotter as he's British" I smirked "so just cause I'm from Ohio and he's from England he's hotter" I nodded "well I guess that kiss earlier didn’t mean anything to you then" Andy mumbled just loud enough for Ash to hear "YOU TO KISSED OH MY TOO BEST FRIENDS YEAHHHHHHHHHHH" Ash screamed at the top of his lungs letting the world hear and making everyone turn and look at us "hey steph your dream is slowly coming true" Tyler said across the room "why won't you tell me what your dream was" Andy moaned "because you don't need to know" I replied "was it about us going out... cause I could make that happen" Andy said whispering the last bit sending shivers all through my body. No I think I'm falling for him like in my dream actually think, 'right don't say yes if he asks you out' my head said over and over, but I'm sick of listening to my head I need to listen to my heart,  as cliché that sounds.