my savoir

its been a week since I broke up with Andy and I've been staying in the asking bus which means no early nights and extremely early

mornings to annoy the boys. I awoke this morning wrapped up in someone's arms "Andy" I mumbled causing who ever it was to laugh "no my little bad ass but its the next best thing" I turned round to see Bens face about 2 inches away from mine "but the next best thing would be Danny" I said then hearing cheers from Danny's bunk "oh yeah cause I'm beautiful to wake up next to" me and been both rolled out eyes and burst out laughing. The rest of the day was the same as every day, me and the been fighting over who gets who "fine but on this tour out of gurls I get Tay" Ben said sulking as I just won Danny as he ran over and bear hug me "fine but shh now Austin and Allys on" I said putting both my index fingers on both Danny and Bens lips "why do you even like the crap" Danny said after tearing off my finger "because my and Tyler both think Austin or Ross Lynch is gorgeous. and it's funny" I said simply "not as gorgeous as me" ben screamed "yeah you just have that feminine side that keeps all the girls coming" I giggled "well it keeps Danny coming" he winked over in dannys direction "oh yeah" was all he said before I got a text from Tyler

T: SAVE ME PLZ

S: WHTS WRONG

T: AUSTINS TO HOT GOING TO DIE

S: 1st u have a bf 2nd he's one of my best friends

T: umm ww had a fight

S: wht happened

T: talk later

S: um ok bye

T: bye

"that was strange" "what was" Danny asked and I showed them both the messages and they both had no idea what to do. During the program my favourite song came on 'not a love song' and I sang along "this is actually ok not good just ok" Ben said just after Danny left for a call "oh really does Benny like a kids program" I mocked in a kids voice "no but I'm only 2 years older than you and you watch it" "that 2 years make a difference" "touché" "no your a douché" we burst out laughing.

We arrived at the next venue and I ran straight to Tyler "what happened between you two" "1st what happened between you and Andy you still haven't told me the whole story and 2nd you first". I told her everything that happened and then she told her story "he said she was just a girl but it looked like he had his hands all over her" I was gobsmacked "no he wouldn't I've known him for 4 years and you've been going out for 3 of those" she nosed and started to cry "hey T calm down he obviously wasn't worth it he's an idiot for doing that" she nodded and smiled "let's go for a walk" I said at she stopped crying "ok I'll get Jodie" I smiled, no matter how many new friends I had my old ones sure know how to cheer me up. We walked and joked for about an hour before we got back to the bus and my luck being great guess who was on the bus watching batman, Andy, I know that he libes on this bus but I really didn't think he would be here I thought he would be with Juliet. They all said hi and then Andy saw me. I looked at his eyes they were blood shot and he had been crying, wait jinxx was right "s..s...steph" he mumbled "hi Andy" u said a bit to chirpy than expected "you look terrible" I said trying not to make things awkward sept it wasn't helping that he was starring at me "you look b..." he cut himself off before he could finish, I really wanted to know what he was about to say. "umm well this is awkward" Jodie said making Tyler giggle "yeah well I better go I'm babysitting Copeland as its Kellin and Katelyn anniversary, umm bye" I rushed running off the bus. why did I have to lie, I mean I am babysitting Cope but in 2 hours. I started to walk to catering as I was starving when all of a sudden *BANG* I was pinned to the wall to the side of me "you think you can get away from me that quickly" the man said causing me to gulp back the lump in my neck 'if you stayed at the bus this never would have happened' I thought to myself, my head was right I was bought out of my head by a plunge to my stomach I looked down but before I could notice anything the man was pulled away from me and someone was on top of him beating the life out of him, suddenly my savoir got up and walked over I couldn't see his face as his long black hair covered it "you need to get back to the bus" he voice was shaking and I still couldn't tell who it was when everything started going black I heard screaming "no don't close your eyes Steph please I need you" but I was to tired.