waiting... bored

I looked up to see Andy, his deep blue eyes looking down at me "hi" he said in his deep voice "hey just wondering why did you move me" I asked kinda cross as I was comfortable "because I wanted a hug and I missed you" he smiled "well you could have just asked for a hug" making him laugh, it was really cute, 'No steph don't fall for him yet' a voice in my head kept repeating "well then can I have a hug" I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist "I missed you" he whispered in my ear causing me to shiver as his breath traveled down my spine "aww look Stephs dreams coming true" Ash said causing me to give him the evils "what dream" Andy asked "nothing it was nothing Ash and its not coming true" I said releasing I was still in Andy's arms. I got up and turned to him as he pouted "is my lap not good enough for your behind" I looked and smiled "No it didn't feel right" I said then running away as I saw Andy get up and run after me "how are you so fast" he called out making me laugh "cause I'm not a grandma" that made him more mad and carried on running. I hid behind one of the pillars to catch my breath when someone wrapped their arms around my waist and put me over his shoulder I looked up to see Andys long hair "if you're not a grandma then your a baby" he said laughing at me "well then" I said and sighed. And I have to sit next to him on the plane but this time he is NOT getting me that easily, if he wants me to be a baby then a baby I'll be. Time to play hard to get.

We got on the plane and found our seats like I thought mine was next to Andy's let the fun began. When all the lights went on to tell us we can walk around I got my phone and went on Wattpad and read some funny fan fics about Ashley and Andy called Andley, it was funny how Ashley one of the most straightest guys in the world can be made into someone who loves Andy wow. Andy leaned over "what ya reading" I giggled "a fan fic"

"about"

"ANDLEY" I screamed

"whats Andley"

"fan fics about you and Ash being in heterosexual relationships" with that he grabbed his phone and search Andley, a bunch of pictures came up and he showed them to Ash who burst out laughing "what site you reading them on" he asked "wattpad its free" then I think he downloaded it onto his iPhone and started reading. Half way through the fight the pilot announced that there was going to be turbulence, one thing I hate about planes.  I grabbed Andy's hand without noticing as I usually hold my mums even if that does sound babyish "you all right" Andy asked as he gripped my hand "I hate turbulence. theres more chance of dieing in turbulence than there is in a car accident" I whispered to Andy so no one else could get scared "shh it'll be fine if you're scared I'm here" Andy said putting his arm around my shoulder and bringing me closer "don't worry baby girl" Andy whispered calming me down. I eventually fell asleep in Andys arms and I think it was the best sleep I've had in ages.