Smiling weirdly

Chaeyoung POV
My name is Son Chaeyoung, a 19 years old girl. I'm so into photography. I usually have my camera on my camera bag everytime with me and I will capture any moments that I would like to keep and whenever I feel like taking them. I know that people nowadays loves to take pictures using their phones and uploaded them on Instagram. I do that too but instead of using a phone, I really like taking pictures with my camera that has high resolution. My dream is to share my love in photography with everyone, I mean perhaps I could show my pictures that I took in an exhibition..

Oh yeah, I'm a high schooler and like anyone else, I've bestfriends too. My bestfriends are Chou Tzuyu, Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo. They're my classmates. We're just an average group of friends unlike The Goldz, they're from rich families.

The Goldz and Friends? I would say people love them because of their appearance but yes blame God for giving them such beautiful genes. Let me describe The Goldz's kids, they are basically so bloody rich, their genes are so amazing, people love them and fall for them crazily, they got the charms, they got beautiful faces and bodies (they are athletic in a sense) and they got amazing parents. But then I swore with my life that I don't want to interact or be friend with them. I really don't want to deal with them seriously. I hate it when they kept on bullying at least one or two of us. Well I'm not saying that all of The Goldz are bullies. I know the one who likes to bully is Sana but I'm not sure what's the name of the other two, Mona? Mimi? Mosa? whatever it is but definitely there's one girl that caught my eyes out of the two. Not going to lie..that girl is dead gorgeous. She's quite popular and not to mention that guys queueing and fighting for her heart but no one ever got it.

*After school*

"Bye Jihyo, Tzuyu and Dahyun" I bid my goodbye to them. I plugged my earphone to my ears to listen some music. I decided to stay at school to finish up rewriting my notes that I took in class.

After a while, I didn't realize that it was raining until I looked outside of the window. At that time the view was so beautiful and I took out my camera from my camera bag to take a picture of the view. As I clicked my camera button, a girl appeared..

'She'll get soaked in the rain' I said to myself. I decided to go to her and lend my umbrella

*Few minutes before*

Mina POV
After school, I was about to leave school and going home but I realized that I left my precious pencil case in class so I went back to my class and searched for it. Luckily it was still in my class. As I went outside, the rain started to pour and I didn't have any umbrella with me.

'Argh I don't know anymore..let's just run' I said to myself and began to throw myself to the rain.

There were many students outside as well running which then I walked through people when suddenly I stumbled because the person in front of me took a step back.

"Hey..be careful" I heard a voice and someone was holding me from the back and that person was with an umbrella opened.

I turned my face wanting to say thank you but ended up getting speechless because the person who held me from the back was one of the group members that Sana liked to bully if I remembered it correctly. I don't know her name but to describe her she's a short girl with a short hair and her face really resembles a baby tiger.

"You okay?" the girl asked. The wind was getting stronger and the rain pouring so hard too that even with an umbrella was useless and we both ended up totally drenched. I didn't know what to reply her so I just nodded. Besides, I'm not the type that will talk with strangers.