Heart to heart

(At Tzuyu's house, rooftop)

Tzuyu POV
"Yahh..did you girls receive this?" Dahyun showed a text message on her phone, it was an invitation to Sana's birthday party at The Goldz' mansion.

Hearing Sana's name already made my heart flutter. Unknowingly, I grabbed my phone right away and checked the text message.

'To all senior students of the Art High School, you are cordially invited to Minatozaki Sana's birthday party at The Goldz' Mansion next saturday. No dress code but please dress to impress. See you there!'

The rest were also checking their phones right away. I looked at their reaction, well..their reaction to the text message was just like that, they weren't anticipating or anything.

"All senior students" Chaeyoung said, she grinned. I don't know why Chaeyoung grinned reading the text although I knew the fact that she started to get closer with one of The Goldz.

"Are you girls coming?" Chaeyoung asked looking at us

"I'll come if you girls come.." said Jihyo

"Yah! I bet you'll come..she's your boyfriend's best friend" Dahyun said and Jihyo shrugged "Maybe~ I don't know"

"How about you Tzuyu-ya?" the rest then turned to me. 'OFCOURSE!' I said to myself but I shouldn't act that way. Refrain yourself Tzuyu-ya.

"Hmm..maybe I'll come.." I said and the rest were looking at me disbelief. Yeah I knew it they will looked at me like that.

"Are you serious?" they asked, still shocked and I just nodded

"Hmm weirdo" Jihyo blurted out

"Speaking of Sana..we realized that she didn't bother you anymore..why is that?" Dahyun asked

"Yeah. Try to explain everything from the start don't even skip a tiny little thing" Chaeyoung joined.

Actually I didn't expect that they were going to ask that kind of question to which I don't even know the answer to that. I mean I'm not quite sure yet. I was talking about my feelings by the way. Besides, the three of them didn't know yet that Sana had confessed to me that she likes me.

"Hmm.." should I just tell them?

"Hmmm..? come on, we're already curious" Dahyun said impatiently. Chaeyoung nodded in agreement.

"Why do I have a feeling that this has to do something with you Tzuyu-ya" Jihyo added, narrowing her eyes to me.

Okay, I felt like I was cornered and couldn't escape from the question.

"Actually..on the last day of camping.." all eyes were on me. I felt tensed all of a sudden.

"She confessed to me that she likes me" there you go, I finally said it

"WHATTT?!!!" the three of them who were drinking, choked on their drinks. They were shocked to hear that.

"She likes you?? and that's her reason for bullying you? OMG! That's unbelievable" Dahyun said with her priceless expression.