Double Date

No One POV
Chaeyoung then walked to sit next to Mina and leaned to her making Mina nervous all sudden. Chaeyoung chuckled seeing Mina nervous. Mina bit her lips. Chaeyoung too.

It was silence again. They both gulped. They were like that for few minutes till Chaeyoung broke the silence again.

"Can we kiss?"

Mina POV
I already felt my heart was beating faster when Chaeyoung came closer to me. She looked at me and it was hard for me to look away.

I took a big gulp when Chaeyoung suddenly kissing me and surprisingly I was kissing back! passionately.

It was exactly how they described it in all the movies, like the world around you shut down and you're the only one there.

I got weird tingling sensations in the pit of my stomach and it felt magical when were kissing in harmony..

There was something else too. It felt to me as if someone had lit a fire in my chest, and it was warming my heart as I slowly moved my lips in sync with hers.

It had been going on for a few moments and the kiss was getting intense. I didn't realize that we were already hugging each other.

My back was pressed up against the wall. Her tongue was gently pushing on my lips silently asking permission to enter and my lips parted in a smile. She took that chance to enter my mouth. Her tongue found mine and they were dancing to the rhythm of our lips and the fast, loud beats of my heart. The kiss deepened and she had somehow moved closer. I could feel every inch of her pressed against me and I loved it. I never thought her kissing would be that good.

As we finally pulled away we were both gasping for air. Perhaps we had been making out for at least 15 minutes. Crazy isn't? I could felt that I was wet but I wasn't ready for the next level.

"We'll just kiss okay?" she said before she continued to kiss me again.

It was like she could read my mind. She put me on her lap and without realizing I was circling my legs around her.

Her kiss was getting rough and that making me wet even more. I never felt that horny before. I couldn't believe that baby beast knew how to make me that way.

We were frenchkising crazily. We broke our kiss in the middle to catch some breath and we had our eyes stuck to each other. The fact that she's such a good kisser made me wanted to kiss her more. I really wouldn't mind doing that again.

"I love you Mina-ya" Chaeyoung whispered as she tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear and she looked me in the eyes. I was melted.

"I love you more Chaeyoungie" I answered, a bit shy

She cupped my face pulling my face to hers. She crashed her lips to mine again. Her arms were on my back pulling me closer until there's no gap between us. She even kissed my neck and that gave me chills. God, it was a nice feeling.

"Let's sleep" Chaeyoung abruptly said as we stopped kissing, grinning. Our lips were wet and were full of saliva. We both licked our own lips.

"Let's.." I lied down next to her and she pulled me into her hug. I put my head to her chest, I could hear her heart was beating faster.