The last day of Camping Part II

No One POV
The students one by one gathered to the table that served lots of kimchi jeon and japchae.

"It looks delicious!" they all squealed

"Let's give a round of applause to those who prepared these" the teacher said and they all clapped their hands.

"We'll eat well!" and all the students started to dig in

"This is really delicious, right Nayeon-ah?" Jeongyeon said while looking at Nayeon

"Yahh I haven't put this into my mouth" Nayeon nagged her and Nayeon then started eating. It was very delicious. Her expression said so.

"Who cooks all these?" Nayeon asked with full of foods inside her mouth

"Me, Mina and Tzuyu. Dahyun helped us too" Momo said as she was slurping the japchae. Everyone gave them thumbs up.

"Why aren't you eating?" Mina heard that familiar voice.

"Ahh you startled me Chaeyoung-ah" Mina said. Chaeyoung just smiled.

"This is my seat right?" Chaeyoung asked. There was a seat next to Mina as if it was reserved for Chaeyoung. Mina nodded.

"Were you waiting for me?" Chaeyoung said

Mina gave her a straight face.

"I was just joking..go eat" Chaeyoung said and she handed chopsticks to Mina's hands and she put the japchae and few kimchi jeon into a plate.

"Let's share this" Chaeyoung smiled.

'Why am I fluttered?' Mina asked herself. She found herself kept on remembering what had happened last night.

****FLASHBACK****

After Chaeyoung finished eating her ramyeon last night both of them were still not talking to each other.

"Arghh I bet my face will get puffy tomorrow morning" Chaeyoung sighed, it was too late to realize that.

Chaeyoung went to the sink and started to wash the pot and the chopsticks. After she was done, she went to Mina, she was kneeling down to check Mina's knee. Chaeyoung noticed that the blood from the cut was visible so she decided to change a new band-aid.

"What are you doing?" Mina asked, frowning

"I looked at your knee when you fell asleep, I can't help wanting to change a new one. Besides it needed to treated well so it won't leave any scar" Chaeyoung explained

"So let's change your bandage" Chaeyoung said. She stood up and went to get the first-aid kit. She then unwrapped the bandage and started to pat the cotton pad to apply some ointment to the wound. Mina kept on looking at her.

'Why is this baby beast so sweet?' Mina thought.

"Is it still hurts?" Chaeyoung looked up to Mina.

"A bit but it's getting better now" Mina replied.

"Done. I really hope you won't hurt yourself again" Chaeyoung then put the plaster to cover the wound.