It seems like you're mine but not

*A week had passed*

Chaeyoung POV
Now it has been a week since Mina and I last talked. The last one was in the library. Well since then I would say we are not literally avoiding each other but it's just that the two of us couldn't get ourselves to face each other. It was really awkward at some point.

The funny thing is that she was the one who hoped that we can be our usual self after what had happened that night but look at us now, we both ended up feeling awkward when we saw each other.

Guess what? every time I see her in school, I really want to just grab her hand and just kiss her again in her lips. Yeah I know. I'm getting bold, aren't I? but that's only my imagination.

Hmm honestly I miss her so much and not talking to her makes me crazy. It's like I can't be myself. Seriously, I really want to claim that she is mine and when I say I won't give up, I won't. Mark my words. I ain't gonna lie..

----

(At Art High School)

Mina POV
I don't know why I can't be myself after that night incident and I won't lie when I say Chaeyoung really can't get out off my mind

That day, I was going to take my books out from my locker and when I turned, guess what? Chaeyoung and I accidentally bumped into each other.

Strangely, it felt weird. I could sense that Chaeyoung was staring at me intensely. It was impossible not to look at her back.

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a random empty classroom.

"Were you trying to avoid me?" she asked, looking at me intensely. I was speechless.

Well..I don't know. Am I avoiding her? Wait. Why did I avoid her again?

"Did you decide to avoid me? after that night at the library?" Chaeyoung asked me again.

Arghhhhh! there you go again....making me remember that night incident again.

"Why would I do that? you're the one who's rejected, not me.." I finally said something, avoiding her stare

"Right. I got rejected" she let out a sigh. I looked at her feeling bad that I rejected her.

"Well I mean-" I was cut off

"But..from now on I'm going to do whatever I want" out of nowhere, Chaeyoung put her face close to mine

"Oh?" I was flustered

"I won't give up on you" she whispered

"What?" I looked at her in disbelief

"You can reject me but I'll still like you"

"You know we're friends..there's a line you shouldn't cross as a friend-" again she cut me off

"I won't be friends with you" she said firmly and my eyes widened

"I mustered my courage to tell you that I like you so I won't give up easily. Okay. Have a good day" Chaeyoung said smiling and then left.

Whoa. Where did she learn saying all that? I didn't know why but my heart was jumping crazily when she said that. That cub's so bold. Making me feeling weird.