My heart rate soared up like a lava

No One POV
Miko and Momo then went to a bookstore. After Miko bought a new novel. She spotted Chaeyoung in the bookstore.

"Is that Chaeyoung?" Miko turned to Momo and pointed at Chaeyoung, who was busy searching for a book.

"Yeah..that's her" Momo replied after she turned to look where Miko was pointing at. Chaeyoung was still wearing her school uniform and even from her side profile, Momo could recognized that's Chaeyoung, the smol bean..

"Are you going to her?" Momo asked when she saw Miko was about to approach Chaeyoung. Miko nodded.

"I'm just going to say hi to her, that's it" Miko answered, giving her book she bought to Momo

"You better tell her that you're not Mina, you got that?" Momo warned Miko before letting her walked towards Chaeyoung. Miko nodded.

Little did she know that something bad is going to happen..

*Meanwhile*

After asking Tzuyu in regards to Chaeyoung's whereabout, Mina straightaway headed out from school to find the bookstore that Tzuyu mentioned to her just to meet Chaeyoung.

After talking to Sana, Mina had been thinking the whole night whether to meet Chaeyoung or not. After contemplating so much, she finally decided to tell Chaeyoung about her feelings. So that was the reason she wanted to meet with Chaeyoung so bad.

'Yes..I'm going to tell Chaeyoung my feelings towards her. Well..to be honest..I'm scared. I hate it when I lose control and only her managed to do that to me' Mina said to herself trying to gather her courage to meet and talk to Chaeyoung.

(In the bookstore)

"Chaeyoung-ah!!" Miko surprised Chaeyoung from the back which made Chaeyoung jumped a little because she was startled.

Chaeyoung turned to look at Miko greeted her cheerfully as if nothing happened between them. 'Eh?' she thought.

She found it weird for Mina to greet her like that. Because she remembered it correctly that they were really awkward together after she met Mina that day. Chaeyoung looked at "Mina" with her confused look.

"You scared me because you popped up so suddenly.." Chaeyoung said in a low voice. She wasn't sure to return the greeting cheerfully or not. Chaeyoung tilted her head. 'Is it just me or..ahh I don't know' she said to herself.

"Oh Mina-ya" Chaeyoung greeted awkwardly

Momo, who was beside Miko nudged Miko's elbow.

"Chaeyoung-ah..well hmm I just want to tell you something" Miko grabbed Chaeyoung's wrist and pulled her somewhere

"What do you want to tell me?" Chaeyoung asked raising her eyebrows

Right at that moment Mina spotted Chaeyoung from the back but as she got closer to her, she was surprised to her sister, Miko was there with Chaeyoung calling her sister with her name "Mina".

"Unnie?" Mina approached them

Momo gasped as soon as she saw Mina was approaching Miko and Chaeyoung. She hurriedly went to them.