Ch. 4 Meeting My Past

There was a light knock on the door, I pulled away from Christopher's lips and got off the bed to go get the door. I checked on the kids in the other room to see if the knock had awaken them. When they didn't move and their heartbeats were still relaxed I went to the door. I felt a hand on my waist and I looked behind me to see Christopher holding me. I smiled and when I opened the door, there was Alexander standing in baggy blue jeans and a black T-Shirt with a black leather jacket.

"Hello Christi" he greeted me with a smirk on his face. There was a little hint of blood on his breath and a little spot on the corner of his mouth. "Let me guess, your neighbor Shelby said that she had to do something with her manager...?" I stiffened. How did he know that? The only people that knew that was Sam, Toby, Shelby, Christopher and I. "How did you know that?" he smirked at my question and then my dad and mother came to the door with Shelby's neck all bloody.

I panicked. I didn't know what to do? "Did you turn my mother and father?" I said angrily. I couldn't believe it! How could he turn my mother and father? Why did he turn my mother and father? My parents were behind Alexander, from the looks of it, it looked like they were making out. I gaged. "Mom, dad contain yourselves!" I yelled through a whisper, I didn't want to wake the kids up. But I couldn't blame them, the first few minutes of drinking human blood, it's like a war zone. But after that, your feelings are always heightened.

I heard someone waking up in the other room. And then I heard Toby start to cry, I ran to the room in human speed and picked him up. Sam went to get some milk from her mother's apartment for Toby. Christopher noticed and gave me a kiss and went with her. Stopping at the entrance of their door, Alexander threw Shelby on the floor behind the couch. "Better hurry, before she dies" he smirked right when my green eyes turned into light blue eyes. He laughed "Now I can see that what I have created is finally beginning to show".  He smirked when I saw that I was losing control. Christopher came back with Sam in his arms "She wanted me to carry her" I nodded,  he could tell me that I was struggling with the side that I wanted to let Alexander have it. So he cradled Toby in his other arm and went into the room where the kids were previously sleeping. 

When I heard the mattress shift I also heard Sam say "I know how to feed Toby" I heard some movement. I was assuming that she was getting comfortable to feed Toby but instead it was Christopher coming to the door. I was shocked his eyes were blue and his fangs were bared and looked ready to strike. He went to stand right beside me and nodded, telling me that it's okay to let my other side out. I looked back at Alexander with light blue eyes and glared at him before I went to go help Shelby. She wasn't losing much blood but I knew that I had to still help her, I bit my wrist and fed her my blood. She woke up with a gasp and sat up "How long was I out?" she whispered, I shrugged "I wasn't timing it, to be honest" she nodded and went to stand up. I was feeling weak so I went to the kitchen and my cup of blood was on the counter "Christi, why do I feel hungry?"