Chapter 1

So I've finally decided to start this book now! Enjoy readers:)

U N :

Adrian

I strode past the way, arrogance oozing from my aura proudly. My two men, not boys, mature men Jake and Kohl were walking parallel to me. Like the bermuda triangle, I enjoyed the entertainment.

Girls looking flustered; they really do feed my ego. Perhaps thats how i started my Man-whore ways. I watched as the more confident slutty teenagers showed me their two bald men wrapped around a headlock type of boobs, their full cleavage on display. I smirked at them and they smiled immediately hooking their arms around me. I looked behind to my boys, to see them shaking their head with a taunting grin. I rolled my eyes.

Dandily walking in the classroom; I settled my self in the desk right at the back. I was late- as usual. The teacher scolded me and I flipped her off which sent her fuming.

"Yeah, yeah old lady get the fuck on with the lesson" I snarled at her and she cruelly gnashes her teeth at me. Someone get a leash for this cage animal.

My eyes softened as I watched a beautiful, innocent creature enter in.

"Introduce yourself darling" Mrs Shang said smiling motherly. Oh yeah don't unveil your devil she wrath to her . . .

"Ariel, like the girl from mermaid. That's my name, I'm new and that's pretty much it" The angel spoke and I shook my head. Angel. Come on man. I seriously got to go to the toilet and check if I still have a dick. She just seems very naive. Another nerd . . .

Girls hooked their selves around me, as I took in her appearance. She was indulged with beauty. Damn, I didn't call her hot but beautiful. Slapping my head, Clara, entered through and swished and sashayed her hips to me.

Smashing her lips to mine I was revolted. Breath mint alert. Breath mint alert!

**

Looking at the girl, who wasn't event looking at me made me irritated. I frustratedly ran a hand through my hair and sighed in discomfort. She's just a nerd. But even they look at me with lust at least even discreetly.

I was anxious, ripping my hair nearly. The police officers was being a dick stealing my parking space so I blanketed it in pink. Now their probably looking for me. Hearing the clock tick by, the bell rang. I scurried out of my seat only to see the police yell after me screeching, running with their bulky fat self. Finding Arial, I startled her by tapping her on the shoulder.

"Listen I need you to pretend your my girlfriend and say I was at your house this morning, alright just now in front of the police?!" I hurriedly explain. She must've noticed the urgency and pleading in my tone and she nodded absentmindedly. She must be thinking this guy is fucking coo coo.

"Adrian west, we are arresting you in suspicion of vandalising a car, you may not say anything and if you do it'll be handled in court. If you can't afford an attorney the court will provide you with one" the police says, with Adrian mimicking along with them.

"It weren't me, I was with my girlfriend Arial! You've visited me a lot this week, I wonder why . . ." I say convincingly and hoping she will tag along and help me achieve this legendary lie.

"I'm beginning to think you have a crush on my man" she snapped to them feistily and I smiled amused. Who would've thought she had a sassy side?

"Don't worry I only have my eyes on you fire cracker" I say back.

"Will you stop, you perverted old men. This hunk is mine, back off. Otherwise ill file a report for sexual harassment, always paying him special visits. He was visiting me this morning and you have no proof it's him." She says with her harmonic voice. I was in a trance by it.

They let me go and watched me menacingly with a scrutinising faze. "I've got my eyes on you" he says and stalks off.

"Again with those comments, I'm serious I will report you" she sings sickly sweet and I'm shocked, that she's still backing me up.

"Who knew you had a side like this" I say, with excitement glinting in my eyes.

"You don't know me at all" she says back to her shy self. "I was only doing you a favour, you look like you needed help. Bye" she snaps. Wow, bipolar much? Then again it was just a deal. I felt disappointment.

"I can't seem to figure you out" I muttered to myself.

"That's cause I'm like a moon part of me is always hidden" she says back while leaving.

"Really? You sure do speak in riddles. I still want to know . . . " I say eagerly yet I face palmed. I don't care. I shouldn't care.

"That's because I'm multifaceted, everyone is" she says walking past.

I don't feel indebted for her, why isn't she like other girls? If she was this she wouldn't be racing on my mind all day. Oh to heck with it, need to find a girl to bang. The janitors closet seems very appealing to my ears.

_-_-_-_-_-_

COMMENT! Should I carry on?

VOTE!

FAN!

SHARE!

Any ideas?

From your One and Only . . .

Author Anniee👏