Chapter 10

C H A P T E R 1 0

D I X

Wedding Crash

•ADRIAN•

-------

"Someday, you will realise you are taking advantage of me. Taking granted of my ignorant values that are curses disguised in blessings. You will realise that and hopelessly fall in love with me and you can't dig yourself out" I say truthfully.

"Doubting it" she says and I roll my eyes. Persistent.

"You doubt your darn smelly toes," I lamely retort.

"You hurt their feelings! Now you gotta kiss them and make them feel better!" She says looking at her toes as if assessing them.

"Ok!" I quickly says and in one swift moment kiss each one of them, while her toes recoil in bliss. "Now you gotta kiss mine!" I speak, enjoying her flustered flabbergasted shocked state.

"You just-you just kissed my feet! Ew!" She shrieks.

"I'm offended. My lips are awesome," I tell her defiantly.

"Course those deceased lips are," she drawls and I, a bit offended sniff my nose.

"Y'know your little small trouble making signals? Well, like a bad seed you will blossom if you don't get scolded at once in a while" I tell her.

"Since when did you get philosophical?" She says, jerking an eyebrow.

"A mystery at its peak. Like you, only your bland" I tease.

"Take that back!" She says offended. I roll my eyes at the immaturity.

"I can't be taking what's not been given" that one earned a smack.

"Your abusive, darn violent and it's not good" I mutter which earned a happy kick.

"You know, were eating ice cream. And with the same spoon, cause when your not looking and you drop it in the bucket I use it. So we are-technically kissing" I respond to her kick to make her angrier.

"Where's the logic in that?" She asks dubiously. "Duh, we are swapping saliva! Gosh, I thought you were smart" I say. "Oh well sorry Einstein! I can't ever match your intelligence" She says sardonically.

Whatever friendship we have I'm pleased with. I think I have a different perception to nerds. That is only undercover, cool agent Oslo's. "It's ok detective Sherlock" I poke her while she smiles.

"So tell me, whose wedding we going to?" She asked and a serene smile plays on my lip.

"Silly story, I used to be those boys in pre-school who had a crush. But on a teacher. Well the darn curvy bitch broke my dreams by telling we are never going to be . . . So it's hers" he says an evil glint in his eyes.

"What revenge you got in mind?" She says fairly interested. "Anyways, how old is she?" She asks. "48, she's a cougar. That's how I got interested in her-she gave me mixed signals. Anyways, she's marrying some 20 year old most probably" her look of distaste made me touched in someway. In a way Mrs valley, was a creepy voyeur, she would touch boys and tell them not to tell.

**

6969

This looks like the yin yang symbol, but also that dirty Kama Sutra posture. It could be used in math equations, illuminati numbers or my pass code on my iPhone.

Anyways, me and Arial were dressed in graveyard-appropriate clothing. As if we were mourning the death of someone we waited by the church doors.

"If anyone objects say it now, or forever hold your peace!" The priest exclaims.