Chapter 6

"My thoughts are stars that cannot fathom into constellations" -TFIOS

PROCEEDING FROM LAST CHAPTER! I don't do recaps.

S I X

---------

CHAPTER 6:

-------

Adrian

"I give you my sincerest sympathy and condolences" My idiotic best friend whispers in my ear after witnessing Arial who looks like a hot tamale, but looks cannot surpass her nerdy reputation, Kohl has been bugging me like the little booger he is.

"I swear to god Kohl! One more taunting remark and I'm gonna slit your neck with the pocket knife that was gifted by Rio, the mafia leader; he even taught me some flawless techniques and ill violently rip out your jugular vain then-" I threatened only to be rudely interrupted with my mother who was waving her arms as a grand gesture.

Her flabby lips were playing flappy bird. They were that big and rubbery and they just looked insanely gross! Fixing my collar I suddenly wished I wore that ugly tie my mother chastised me earlier to wear so I can just hand my self, or strangle my throat leaving me gasp for air like a sputtering fish.

The girls were definitely a sight for sore eyes.

Arial from the corner of me eye was fidgeting around with the hem of her dress, looking utterly embarrassed and angry. She looked at me with a loathing look. Nice to see you to, feels good that you welcomed me with open arms. She's not the only one forced in to this situation, mind you I don't even know why she seems disappointed. Look at me, I'm as handsome as they get.

**----**

"It's just that most good looking people are stupid and air heads. I've highly exceeded that expectation I mean, have you heard my spectacular vocabulary? It's of a wider range. I'm a two in one, hottie and I've got Albert Einsteins antics" I vainly encounter.

"I beg to differ" Arial scoffs, muttering under her breath.

"Right it's primarily your hotness" one of the girls say, winking at me. Only if it was a wink, her clumpy eyelashes stuck together causing her to squeal, another girl aided her getting a bobby pin and poking out the dark liquid eyeliner. I grimace at her failed attempt.

These girls were like what jocks dig. They couldn't stop repeating the word 'like', as if their mind was stuck on replay, and they seemed genuinely dumb as a peanut. It's as if they would say stupid things like "Animals are like-endangered so why can't we help them, with the feeling of love like wouldn't that be awesome? We care for humans and hopefully animals that are sick and ill and diseased we shouldn't have to use medicines when we could use love" and get teary eyed. To heck with it!

"Your hotness can be blinding" one of the girls chimed in touching my biceps.

"It did blind poor Arial over there, look at the poor soul!" I say feigning pity, but I felt irritant she wasn't even trying to seduce me or even compete with these morons. No offence hoes.

"Terrible Tragedy that! But I can't help my deadly beauty" I retort. I was born to be fed on compliments. I live on them. Like a vampire does on human blood.

We watched as Arial dunked in the pool swimming like a mermaid. The sight was magnificent and endearingly enticing.

"Alas! What can I do? I'm blessed with such a handsome face that is a burden to all those eyes" I say arrogantly.

Fox faced girl nodded her head agreeing with me. "Don't forget your hot bod" she snootily added shamelessly raking her eyes down my muscle machine.