Last day with Kuki

"rockruff, get back here now!"

"ruff~Rockruff" Moon chased after her brother Kukui's furry friend which firmly grasped her blue base ball cap in it's mouth, refusing to let go. She had promised to watch his house until he came back with details on her trip to Kanto. 

"Please Rockruff, i need my hat, my flight's in 2 hours and i can't go without it!" Moon pleaded, Rockruff turned to face her, it's playful blue eyes started to fill with water as it whimpered lightly, begging her not to leave.

" i know you don't want me to go, and i don't want to leave you, but i gotta go if i wan't to get to the Karlos league"

Moon had dreamed of seeing the other regions, she knew Alola like the back of her hand and all who lived here. Though she grew tired of sitting on a thrown at the top of a mountain waiting for worthy challengers to approach and try to claim her title...In retrospect, they lose to her before she can bring out her second Pokemon. So when she heard of the Karlos league, she knew it was her destiny.

Moon countined chasing  Rockruff, untill suddenly the front door swung open, causing Moon to trip and fall on her butt. She rubbed her head soothing the throbbing pain whilst looking up to see the unannounced guest.

" Having trouble there sis?" Kuki laughed at his annoyed sister whom he helped up whilst rotom Dex appeared from behind him, laughing along side Kuki.

" Ha, Ha laugh all you want, you'll be crying your eyes out once I'm gone,"

 "Oh really, is that so" Kuki repoed with a smug look plastered on his tanned face.

" won't last a week without calling me or mum for help, I'm still surprised Burnet puts up with you!" 

"H-hey since when did ever ask for your help?" Kuki blushed in embarrassment as Rotom hid his small smirk, holding back a laugh.

"Literally 2 days ago you asked me to help you wash your lab coats since Burnet was still in work, I can remember there was crying, screaming and snoring in the end after the job was done."

"Oh yeah, I can remember, z-z-thatzzz" rotom  began to play a recorded phone conversation of Kuki begging for Moons help. Kuki held his head in shame and Moon smirked, hands behind her head as Kuki balled over the phone. Once the tape ended Kuki brought his attention to engerized Rockruff which kept running around the small sofa, the hat still glued in his mouth.

"Looks like someone wants you to stay as well" Kuki slowly approached the rock type pokemon holding out his hand as a 'the hat' signal. Rockruff wondered again sadly opening his mouth letting the blue cap fall from his mouth into Kukis hand. Kuki brushed off the saliva and smashed  his sisters hat onto her head, he swiftly spun the hat around backwards so that the hat was facing the other direction.

"Now you look like a cool trainer!" Kuki smiled holding up the peace sign before copying her new fashion. Moon looked up at her brother and began to release a small giggle.

"Oh-oh I needzzz a piczzzture of you t-t-two" Rotom exclaimed adjusting his lens, moon wrapped her arm around her brothers arm, Kuki dis the same.

"Ok, zzzssay Alola!"

"Alola" *snap*

Moon giggled at the picture scrolling through her history while her brother started to feed the pokemon in his water tank , she had many pictures of her and her friends, one with her and Hau at their favourite malasada place, one with her and mallow cooking for her Steenee's birthday, another with kiawe preforming a fire dance with his marowack Lana and Mallow like to go on how Kiawe would want to "impress her" with his firey challenges and dance routines, though sadly, Moons Dencer than she looks. 

She had taking a picture with nearly everyone she knew in Alola, on one picture a huge blush crawled on her face once she passed a picture which made her turn red, it was a picture with her and Gladion, who attemped to kiss her cheek, she could remember running off after the flash went off running from embarrassment, she could remember looking back to a see a small smile and blush creep on his face. 

Rotor had teased her about that for days, sliding it in any conversation he could get in. She quickly swiped again, She smiled softly and the next one, it was with her and Lille before she when the off to Kanto, Lille had remained in touch yet, not too often since she to busy on her journey to become a Pokemon trainer.

After Kukui finished feeding the Pokémon, he pulled out his watch.

 "moon if you want to catch the plane by tomorrow, you'd better get some sleep" Kuki began to wipe a tear from his eye now realising that his spunky energetic won't be around for a while, Moon smile a playfully punched Kukui's arm.

"Don't worry you big baby, I'll be back after I win Kanto, then you and I will have some catching up to do!" Moon was always so happy and positive, it made Kukui smile when she would try to cheer him up.

"Moon, its-z-z-z-z 10:45 you n-n-needzzz to sleep for our j-j-j-journey" rotor buzzed in who was previously watching Rockruff enter a deep sleep. Moon nodded.

"Ok then, see you later big bro, watch me off tomorrow!" Moon waved making her way home , tomorrow was the day, the day she would aim to beat the Karlos Leauge.

(Hi, sorry if this chapter didn't do much about going to Kanto, I wanted to make a chapter about the day before karlos, just so in the second chapter I can add the farewell and the arrival in karlos, and also hopefully meeting ash, so don't worry I will be posting the next chapter asap)