A blustery santalune gym battle

I've decided to skip to When Ash arrives in santaloon city, since Moon isn't present during the route to santaloon ( And the story is supposed to be based on her...Alo I'm to lazy to write those episodes also I spell santalune wrong, I don't give damn) Here's a brief of what happend:

Ash got a fletchlng and Clemont gotta dedene which is technically Bonnie's OK BACK TO THE CHAPTER ❤️❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon ran through the city, eyeing more of her surroundings. Espeon jumped along with her trainer, landing on her shoulder.

"Moon I c-c-calculate that we zzhould be heading towardzz the zzantaloon right about now". Rotom chirped showing the map on his face-screen.

" Ahhhh, I can't wait, my first gym Battle ever!" Moon cheered throwing her hands in the air, right on cue, her oricoro jumped out of her pokeball, flying around in its electric form, swaying her Pom-poms as she flew around her trainer.

"Not to loud oricoro, we don't wanna draw attention." Her oricoro stopped in place and landed on her shoulder, nodding her head vigorously, stretching her arms in the air, posing for the sun. Moon laughed in delight. Suddenly she stopped laughing the Monet she heard a snapping noise.

"Woah, thanks for the amazing pick, I've never seen that Pokémon before!" A voice chirped as they made their way over towards Moon. It was a girl in a pair of cargo pants, white tank top, blonde hair and a camera dangling from her neck.

"Oh thank you, my name is Moon, and this is oricoro!" Moon introduced herself to the photographer, he oricoro chirped, circling around the blond haired girl.

" incredible, in guessing your not from around here then" the stranger theorised, petting the electric type Pokémon.

"Your not wrong, I'm actually from the Alola region" The blond's eyes grew wide with amazement,  letting go of the Pokémon.

" THE ALOLA REGION, IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE IM SO JEALOUS, I'm Viola by the way!" The girl cheered, returning back to her original tone. Moon hesitatingly shook her hand, still shocked from the girls outburst.

"T-thanks, say do know where the santaloon gym is by any chance?" Moon questioned.

Viola nodded, "yep  go left until you reach the fountain and then take a right" Viola pointed the route with her finger.

"Thanks, I hope we meet again soon" Moon smiled.

" I'm sure we might cross paths again, see ya later moon!" Viola waved to the young trainer as she ran towards the gym.

Moon turned back and waved. "Later!" She yelled as she ran towards her first gym.

After a quick lunch break in a near cafe, Moon came to the doors of the gym, a smile beamed across her face.

Rotom appeared from Moons bag, snapping pictures of the gym and analysing it.

"My analyzzizz showzz that thizz Gym zzzpecialisezz in bug type Pokémon!" Rotom explained.

Moon entered the gym, the walls were plastered with prefessional framed photos of different bug Pokémon. She continued to walk down the long hallway towards a pair of large double glass doors. She opened the doors to instantly see Viola battling with her viveon against someone. Moon focused her eyes on the opponent,  she immediately recognised the blue jacket, black hair and red hat. It was Ash.

"Hey what a surprise!" She thought aloud, resting her back on the door, watching the scene battle play out. Rotom also began to asses the match, writing down any strategies he recognised. Moon looked to her left to see three familiar figures, and one new one. She saw Clemont, Bonnie, Alexa, and someone new. It was a girl she had never seen before, she wore a pink hat, black top, red skirt, and knee high socks with little black trainers.