Alolan pokemon

All trainers were gathered back in the poke centre, enjoying their lunch, Pickachu and fletchling digging to their well deserved meal as well as the trainers.

"So that means all you have now to overcome is the ice battle field, sticky web and psychic!" Bonnie said as she kneeled on her seat towards Ash.

"I've already figured out how to deal with the ice battle field!" Ash said proudly.

"Yeah?! what are you gonna do?!"

"You'll just have to wait and find out during the battle!" He replied,making the little girl pout and return to her food.

"Well far as handling sticky web, you just leave that to me!" spoke Clemont, making Ash jump with pride, it was back to training. Serena smiled at the boy as he gulped down his orange juice, he was the same as he as all those years ago, another wave of courage erupted inside her but before she could speak, Bonnie took the next words.

"Wait Moon! You said your from Alola right?"

"yes, why do you ask?" The brunette questioned as she put down her lemonade.

"Wouldn't that mean you've got at least more Alolan Pokemon to show us?" she asked with sparkly eyes, Moon nodded as she reached for her blue sports bag.

"as a matter of fact i do, if you would like to see?" Everyone immediately turned to Moon with excitement "WOULD WE!!" making the Alolan champion sweatdrop.

Everyone stood in the middle of the poke centre, Moon took out 8 poke balls to show her friends.

"Alright, everybody out!" Moon yelled as she threw the balls in the air, flash of lights appeared in the room, and all pokemon made their entrance.

In that moment all the Pokemon in her hands flew open into the world, Raichu, Ninetales, mimikyu, rockruff, espeon, oricoro, decidueye and greninja all appeared before the trio.

"LOOK AT THOSE POKEMON!" Ash yelled with delight as the Pokemon circled their trainer.

"What are they?" Serena asked a bit worried that Ash was so excited yet couldn't deny she was also impressed.

"they look sooo coool" Bonnie screeched , her eyes lighting up as she couldn't sit still from the new discovery.

"Hey Ash why don't you whip out your pokedex and scan them!" Moon suggested, Ash shook back to reality an enthusiastically throwing out his dex and scanning one-by-one.

Raichu the electric mouse Pokémon:
It becomes aggressive when it has electricity stored up. At such times, even its Trainer has to take care to avoid being attacked.

Nine tales the ice/fairy fox Pokémon
Said to live for a thousand years, this Pokémon uses its supernatural abilities to manipulate Ice.

Mimmikyu the ghost/fairy disguise Pokémon:
A lonely Pokémon, it conceals its terrifying appearance beneath an old rag so it can get closer to people and other Pokémon.

Rockruff the rock puppy Pokémon:
This Pokémon has lived with people since times long ago. It can sense when its Trainer is in the dumps and will stick close by its Trainer's side.

Decidueye the Grass/Ghost arrow-Quill Pokemon:
Although basically cool and cautious, when it's caught by surprise, it's seized by panic.

Greninja the water/Dark Ninja Pokemon:
It appears and vanishes with a ninja's grace. It toys with its enemies using swift movements, while slicing them with throwing stars of sharpest water.