1

(Ella and her bedroom.)

The annoying sound of my alarm woke me up, after hitting the snooze button 10 times I knew I HAVE to get up "ugh

The annoying sound of my alarm woke me up, after hitting the snooze button 10 times I knew I HAVE to get up "ugh.. why is school so important?". I contemplated on skipping school and just become a stripper, "Get ready for school Ella" my moms voice snapped me out of my thought "Its just 7 hours, you can do it" I tried to motivate myself, its not like I hate school its just that I HATE waking up at 6 in the fucking morning, well I can't do much about it but as much as I LOVE my sleep I also like to look good. After doing my morning routine I head down to get some breakfast since my stomach is like a beast and wants food every time.

"Good morning mom"  I said as I opened my fridge to see something appetizing, nothing in there cereal it is then.

"Morning hun" my mom said who is making my lunch for school, I ain't eating that shit they serve in the cafeteria oh hell no.

"what are you making?" 

"chicken sandwich"

"yum". 

After finishing my bowl of cereal I grabbed my lunch and put it in my bag and walked towards my car.

"Bye mum, see you later" 

as I head towards my car I saw moving trucks outside, guess my neighbors are moving out 

"well I never really talked to them anyway" I sighed to myself. 

I got into my car and drove to school. I stopped at a red light as I looked to my right there it was in all its glory 

"OMG is that.." I looked at it again "its a fucking batmobile" 

I realized somebody was staring at me from the window, I tried to see that persons face who is the owner of this beauty but the windows were too black

I realized somebody was staring at me from the window, I tried to see that persons face who is the owner of this beauty but the windows were too black. I jumped as I heard a honk, I looked at the light and it was green

"I guess this is goodbye my love"  I said looking at the batmobile, strangely the driver was still staring at me, nice car but what a creep.

I hurriedly drove to school, thank god my school was only 15 minutes away.

I got out of my car and walked towards my class, my first class was English and today we were reading 'Pride and Prejudice'. I have read this novel several time, I love to stay at home and read novels, I guess you can call me a bookworm but I am certainly not a nerd.

Finally its lunch time, I head to the cafeteria which was crowded with kids as usual. I found my  friends sitting at a table in the corner " hey guys"

"hey.." they all replied together

"whats up babe?" Katie asked me taking a bite of my sandwich 

"hey... that's mine" I growled at her, no one touches my food "eat your own food bitch"

 "whatever" she just rolled her eyes sticking her tongue out at me 

"very mature"

I looked over at Jenna who was busy stuffing her face with food

"Woah... hunny slow down, take a breath"

 " sorry it's just that I have a really important test and I don't know anything about it so Mike decided to help me and I have to meet him in 5 minutes" she rushed trying to eat and speak at the same time, it was quite a funny site if you ask me.

"wait... Mike as in Mike Dallas?" damn how is she so lucky 

" yes Ella, Mike as in your CRUSH" I glared at Katie to shut her mouth, Jenna did not need to know that, I mean we are good friends and she is a very sweet girl but she can have a big mouth sometimes

"OMG Ell you have a crush on Mike!" Jenna dropped her fork and turned all of her attention towards me, this girl sure loves to gossip, she wants to know everything about everyone.

"pshhttt... no not really"I tried to act cool, let's hope she believes my lie 

"so you don't care anymore if he thinks you are cute?" she asked me raising her perfect eyebrows at me 

"what.... are you serious?" I think my eyes are gonna pop out of my sockets, I can't believe this Mike thinks I am cute, my day just turned a lot better.

"well how about you ask him yourself because he is currently walking towards our table" 

I tried to stop myself from grinning like a fucking lunatic I don't want him to change his mind about me, damn Ella calm yourself down.

"hey Ella"  I looked up to see Mike standing very close to me, how did I not noticed him.. if I could only stop myself from daydreaming about his beautiful eyes and that sharp jawline and oh those lips.. how good they would feel against... "ouch.." I felt someone kick my leg, breaking from my trance "oh hi Mike" I said sheepishly

"you look very pretty today"

"t-thanks" I looked down fuck I must be red as a tomato. I can't believe it my crush just complimented me, I can die happily now.

"bye guys see you later" Jenna said walking away with Mike, damn even his ass his good, I was still waving even though they were both out of my sight 

"earth to Ella" Katie clapped her hands in front of me breaking me from my daydreaming, I should stop daydreaming then maybe I can save myself from all of this embarrassment.

After a tiring day i finally got in my car and head towards home.