2

(Jason's POV) 

I stopped my car right next to hers, she was going to school and as usual I was stalking her. I have been stalking her for months now and she never noticed me until now, I could see her checking out my car "my baby loves superheroes, too bad I am the bad guy" I smirked at that thought, you see I am Jason Mccann everyone fears me, I am the drug lord, I sell weapons all over the world, everyone knows my name. The police can't catch me because the don't know what I look like and the are also very stupid. 

I didn't realise that I was staring at her until I saw her staring right into my eyes and mumble something to herself, thankfully my windows are pretty black so nobody can see inside the car properly. After one last glance towards me she sped off. 

" I can't wait for you to be mine".

I entered my house, its pretty big for me and  sometimes I feel lonely no matter how many girls I bring here the feeling never goes away

I entered my house, its pretty big for me and  sometimes I feel lonely no matter how many girls I bring here the feeling never goes away. I need to be close to her, combing my fingers through my hair I tried to calm myself down, I could already feel my breathing getting faster "ugh... I need my Ella"

I grabbed my phone and called Ryan "we are moving" without saying anything else I hung up.

I started to think about Ella, how I first saw her in a park she was with a friend laughing about something, they were making weird faces and taking pictures of each other. I took my own phone out and took a picture of her smiling in that moment I decided that she has to be mine.

She is perfect, just thinking about her calms me down and no pill can do that, the way her eyes shine when she laughs and oh her laugh I just want to record it and listen to it over and over again and those lips they look so soft I can't wait to feel them and don't even get me started about her body just thinking about it makes me hard.

"I am coming for you Ella"