20

Avoiding Justin was not as easy as I thought it would be because he was standing outside my doorway the next morning with food in his hands "I thought you would like to have breakfast with me" he entered my house and walked into the kitchen before I could answer him, the last thing I wanted was to eat my breakfast with Justin let alone see his face "oh why does God have to be so cruel" I mentally cried , today was suppose to be about me I was going to get out of the house and do some shopping to take my mind out of things but HE is already ruining my mood, I stomped towards the kitchen like an angry brat who didn't get her favorite toy. I sat on a stool and rested my hands on my face and watch Justin pulling everything outside from the bag "that is a lot of food for two people" I said looking at the quantity, this amount of food can feed a party of wild teenagers "actually I didn't know what you like for your breakfast so I asked my chef to make you everything that you might like" I was stunned for a minute to know that he has a chef, I didn't know anyone who has their own chef. "Eat up" Justin pushed a plate towards me that was piled with so much food that I was getting nauseated just by looking at it, I was used to eating my toast and drinking my coffee, I was never a breakfast person "why are you not eating your food?" Justin put his fork down and looked at me "I don't usually eat this kind of a food for breakfast" damn I couldn't even name half of the stuff that was on my plate, "Eat what in on your plate Ella" it felt like something suddenly changed, Justin was very calm one minute ago and now I am afraid that he might break my fork which he held oh so gently! ( note the sarcasm ) I rolled my eyes and pushed my plate away from me "I will not eat this" and I guess I shouldn't have done that because the way Justin was looking at me right now made me want to go inside my room and hide under my bed and never come out "Eat before I come and feed you by myself and believe me you don't want that" his tone was so calm that it made me shudder in my seat "w-what?" I stuttered "EAT IT" his scream was so loud that it actually hurt my ears, before he could turn his threat into a reality I picked up a spoon and stuffed my face only stopping to breath, after finishing everything that was on my plate I got up to wash the dishes, I felt Justin behind me with his one hand wrapped around my waist and the other one putting his plate inside the sink so could move the hair which was covering my neck "I am very happy that you listened to me baby" he murmured while lightly kissing my neck I could already feel the tears coming up, I decided to ignore the fact that he was sucking on my neck probably giving me an another love bite I focused on washing my dishes because if I focus on him right now either I will cry right now or try to kill him which will eventually end up with him killing me since he is way stronger than me, I have to use my mind if I want to get rid of him, "I will see you later babe" he gave me a kiss on my cheek and left, I didn't even turn around to say goodbye. A sigh of relief left my lips as soon as I heard the door close.