6

(Jason's POV)

"first room to the left" 

I was in her house, she looks more beautiful every time I see her, I can't wait for her to be mine. I went upstairs pretending to go to the bathroom I entered her room quietly and looked around her amazing smell was everywhere I couldn't get enough of her I took a deep breath trying to take it all in, only she can calm me like this. I have been inside of her room once but it was just a quick trip. I remembered what I came here for, I took a small camera out of my pocket and hide it behind a picture, now I will be able to see her whenever I want. I decided to snoop around since I have some minutes left before anyone suspects anything and I don't know when will I get this opportunity again. I opened a random drawer and today is my lucky day because it's where she keeps her undergarment "I see my baby likes lace" I touched a white lace pantie " I can't wait to rip this off of you baby" I hummed thinking of Ella wearing this for me and only me. I searched some more and found the locket I gave her in the back of the drawer and pushed it in my pocket "I will give this to you myself then" I smirked at the thought of us being together, I broke from my thoughts when I heard soft footsteps coming upstairs, I quickly closed the drawer behind me and left her room. 

"why were you in my room" I could see she was getting angry, I held back my smile but damn she looks even cuter when she is angry 

'' you told me to" I lie for a living, I didn't reach the top just like that I had to kill and lie, so I knew she would believe me easily 

"I said first room to the left" she looked pretty pissed right now, she folded her hands against her chest which only made her boobs push upwards "what a tease" I removed my gaze from her boobs and looked in her eyes

" you said the first room to the right" I folded my hands imitating her which only made her more annoyed this is pretty amusing for me seeing her all worked up I couldn't help my smirk when I saw defeat in her eyes. 

I slowly walked towards her and held her chin up gently "you look even more cute when you are mad" our eyes met and I wished I could just take her against the wall right now and claim her mine, before I could do anything else she ran downstairs 

"oh baby I am just getting started".