16

" Hey there you are, I've been looking all over for you " I turned around to see Justin's worried face but it soon turned into a frown when he saw my tear-stained face " What happened? Is everything alright? Did someone hurt you? " He frantically started to check my body for any signs of injury, I was honestly scared of the look on his one second he was worried and now he just looks so angry and ready to kill anyone " DAMN! I wouldn't wanna get on his bad side " I thought to myself.

 " JUSTIN, I AM FINE! " I shouted at him, I just couldn't take it anymore I don't like the way he was overreacting and why is he being so protective of me. I huffed and sat down on the grass and start picking on it, Justin stood there for a minute and sat next to me, he handed me a red cup which was filled with alcohol and opened his beer and took a big gulp of it 

" You know its fine if you don't want to talk about this but at least try to enjoy this night " I thought about what he said and he is right who knows when I'll get invited to my next party  and after what happened tonight I definitely need a distraction 

" Yeah... you are right and sorry about screaming at you " I apologized to him and he just shrugged it off and gave me a smile. I took a sip of my drink and it was pretty good I mean I've had my share of drinks but this drink is GOOD. I finished my drink in two gulps and threw the cup away " Woah... slow down tiger " I just laughed at him " I am gonna get another drink " Justin suddenly stood up and grabbed my hand to help me stand up. He brought my hand up to his eye level, he was looking at my bracelet, he touched my bracelet with his fingers and turned the heart around, he mouthed "mine" I looked at him with a confused look on my face and asked him " What did you say? " I took away my hand from his hand to inspect my bracelet  "Your bracelet has 'mine' written on it " and right there on the heart four letters were written on it in capital letters 'MINE' 

"It's a beautiful bracelet Ella, you must be really special to that person who gave this to you " Justin was smiling at me but this wasn't his usual nice smile it felt like there was something behind it like he knew a secret, I shrugged the thought away and thank him for the compliment, I just wish I could remember who gave this to me.  

I don't know how many drinks I've had after Justin and I went to get more drinks, we were both currently dancing in the corner and I was laughing about something he said to say I was drunk would be an understatement I was beyond drunk because I was practically grinding on him and we were way too close if I was sober I wouldn't do what I am doing right now. I had the sudden urge to pee really bad I guess after drinking this many drinks I won't be able to control my bladder I told him that I need to use the bathroom " I'll go with you " he reluctantly replied, I placed my finger on his lips to shush him " I am big girl I can go to the bathroom by myself " I slurred at him and pushed him to sit on a chair that was nearby " Are you sure you can go by yourself " he took my hand to stop me from going, I freed my hand and gave him a nod. The bathroom was pretty easy to find but the hard part was walking upstairs in these heels but somehow I made it to the bathroom safely without hurting myself, after finishing my business I washed my hands and walked out when I ran into someone I stumbled a bit and pressed my back against the wall to balance myself I looked up to see who ran into me, I saw Brett rubbing his forehead and laughing silently. Brett was one of the hottest guy in our school but I never had a crush on him because he was Mike's best friend but I guess that changed when I saw his abs "why are you not wearing a shirt?" I blurted out wow! drunk me doesn't have a filter in her brain Brett just laughed at me more " Do you like what you see? " he put both his hands on either side of me trapping me, well I wasn't complaining! " Yes! you are hot " I said touching his abs " Ooo... they are GOOD " I emphasized on the good part "hmm.."  Brett just hummed, I felt his breath on my cheek I guess I didn't notice how close we were until our lips touched but it ended too soon I opened my eyes to see a pair of angry eyes staring at me and at that point I thank god that my bladder was empty.