7.

HA NA POV

I woke up and checked he time. It was only 6:30, because I had fallen asleep so early, I woke very early.

I wanted to go on a run since I hadn't been on one for a couple of days. I got changed and lifted my phone and ear phones and began my run around the park.

After running for about an hour, I looked up to see there was a little dog, only metres away, with out a lead on. I walked up to it and it jumped up on me.

"Hi little guy," I said while petting its head. It just barked and wagged it's tail, "Ah, Sorry, my dog got off its- Ha Na?" I looked up to see Jimin,

"Oh, this is your dog?" I asked him while standing up. He nodded and put the lead back onto the dog.

"He's so cute," I said and he chuckled, "Not as cute as me though," I just shook my head, "Still the same old Jimin," We laughed for a bit before coming back to reality.

"We seem to be bumping into each other a lot more than I thought we would," Jimin said and I nodded, "a LOT more," I emphasised the 'lot'.

"Guess that's what moving down the road from each other brings," He said, "I guess it does," I nodded, we stood in an awkward silence before I spoke, "I'm going to go back home and shower," I told him and he smiled,

"Good, you stink," He pinched his nose and I slapped his arm, "Yah!" I said and he laughed, "Bye Ha Na," "Bye Jimin,"

I walked back home and got into the shower like I said I would. Before getting out and making breakfast for I.M.

He didn't wake up until 10 so I had time to myself. I caught up on dramas and some new songs that were out.

I.M heated up his porridge and ate it while coming in and sitting beside me on the sofa. "Let's leave for our date at around 7," He told me before going to get changed and then leaving for work.

I watched his car back out of the drive way before going up stairs to look for an outfit. I found a black tight dress with black heels. After I picked out my outfit, I waited around until after lunch then I got a long, hot shower and washed my hair. I dried it then straightened it before starting on my make up.

I did a dark brown smokey eye which I thought was very nice.

It was around half six now and I.M sent me a text.

Go to the restaurant (address here), I'll be there at around 7:05 xx

I then got into my dress and shoes and made my way to my car to drive to the restaurant.

I got in and told the women I.M's second name before she escorted me to table for two. I thanked her and she left.

It was now 5 past 7 and I.M hadn't showed up yet. I texted him but he didn't reply back to me.

I just sighed and looked out the window.

7:15

Not here

7:20

Not here

7:35

Not here

At around 10 to 8 I decided I would just leave as I was getting annoyed and embarrassed.

I felt someone sit down on the empty seat in front of me and looked up. It was Jimin.

"Did you get bailed on aswell?" He asked and I just nodded. "Let's go," He said to me, "Me?" I asked him, "Yes who else?" He said and I just ignored his question and stood up.

We walked outside and he took my to his car. "I'll come back with you to get your car later," He told me, "Why? Where are we going?" I asked him and he just shrugged.

"Let's go to the pier,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm reading the comments on the first book and I'm laughing so much! You're all so funny I swear I love this fam! ARMY ALL THE WAYYYYYY

Ok, other than that, thanks for 1k+ reads!

Thanks for reading!