8.

HA NA POV

Jimin and I were walking down the pier before he stopped, "You know," He began. I waited for a while before turning to him, "What?" I asked and he just shook his head, "It doesn't matter,"

I decided to just leave it at that as we walked closer and closer to the end. I looked over to Jimin every once in a while and he would be looking over the sea. "Let's sit on the bench over there," He pointed to a small wooden bench.

We walked over and sat down. "Why didn't I.M turn up?" He asked me, "I don't know, he didn't answer my text," I told him. "Minha, also, wouldn't answer my texts," He turned to me.

"Do you think" I asked while he nodded his head, already knowing what I was going to say, "Let's go find out?" He said and grabbed my hand before pulling me the whole way back to his car.

"Let's check your house first," I said to him as he backed out of the parking spot. We drove all the way back to his, to find no sign of Minha or I.M. "Let's check my house," I said as we walked down the road.

I swung the door open and went straight up the stairs. I could hear something coming from the bedroom, "That dirty-" I swung the door open, to reveal a sleeping I.M.

"What?" Jimin and I said at the same time.

I slowly walked out of the room and closed the door quietly, "Where's Minha?" I asked, he pulled his phone out and opened his messages, "Oh, she just text me saying she was caught up with work and she's sorry she couldn't make it," He told me.

"Ugh, I can't believe I would ever think he cheated on me," I messaged my temples and Jimin spoke, "You had a lot of evidence to make you think that. I'm going to get going Ha Na," He told me,

"Okay, bye," I said and walked him to the door. Before I could close the door, he put his arms around my waist and hugged me, "Jimin?" I said and he just nodded his head, "Please, just stay like this, I miss hugging you," He whispered the last part but I heard him.

After a few seconds, I wrapped my arms around him. We held the hug for around 2 minutes before I pulled back, "You should go Jimin," I said to him and he nodded, "Okay, bye," He left and I closed the door.

I was in a bad mood now. I just got stood up by my fiancé. Wouldn't you be mad?

I took my make up off and got changed into pyjamas before getting into bed and pulling all the covers to myself. He only had a tiny bit, he hates when I do this.

NAMJOON POV

My fingered hovered about Yoongi's number.

'Should I ring him?'

I locked my phone and threw it at the wall in anger. "Why did I have to do that!?" I screamed and punched the door.

"Why can't we just be friends again?" I muttered as I slid down the door in tears,

"I miss you Yoongi,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!