13.

HA NA POV

It was the day Jimin said he was going to come over. I told I.M but he wasn't happy, "You're not seeing him are you?!" He shouted in my face, "No! I.M of course not," I said in a soft voice so he wouldn't get mad.

"I told you, not to talk to him!" He shouted, "I can talk to who ever I want!" I shouted back at him, "No! I am the one that owns you, I decide, no you!" He shouted.

"You don't own me!" I shouted but he pushed me and I fell back. "I.M!" I shouted and stood up, only for him to push me harder. I didn't fall though.

"Stop hurting me!" I shouted, tears in my eyes. "Then stop talking to Jimin!" He shouted and pushed me again, this time was his hardest and I fell back, almost hitting my head.

He bent down and grabbed my chin really hard and forced me to look in his eyes, "Your mine," He then pushed my head and it hit the book case in the living room slightly.

He then left for work and I stood up. My head was spinning from falling over so much. I couldn't cry because I was in so much shock.

The bottom of my cheek, at the side, was starting to bruise from I.M grabbing my face.

Not long after, Jimin showed up. "Hi Ha N- what happened to your cheek?" He looked closer and I just shrugged him off, "It's nothing," I told him and he shrugged aswell then smiled and came in,

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked him as he sat down on the sofa and turned the TV on. "No, I'm fine," He said.

"Okay," I then sat beside him on the seat and he moved closer to me, "What do you want to do?" He asked me and I just shrugged my shoulders, for the 100th time, "I don't know,"

"Let's go on a walk, bring Tilly and I'll bring Mira," He told me and I nodded my head, excited, "That's a good idea," I said then went and got Tilly and her lead. We walked to Jimin's, got Mira, then left.

"Where shall we go?" I asked him and said up the trail on the mountain everyone usually walks up. "Let's go," I said getting excited to go since I hadn't been there since I moved.

We stopped and got water first, then headed up the trail. I seen a few familiar faces, which Jimin told me were people from our high school class. I didn't even recognise a few because they had changed so much.

We walked right up to the top and sat on the grass for a while. We sat well away from the edge of the cliff, just incase Tilly or Mira ran to far and accidentally fell off.

Or incase Jimin accidentally fell off.

I took a drink of my water and pulled out my phone.

Why are you with Jimin!
What did I tell you!
You better not kiss him!
Ha Na, you better not!

They were all texts from I.M, "Who's that?" Jimin asked and I quickly turned off my phone and put it on my pocket, out of sight. "It's no one," I told him then stood up.

"Let's start walking down so we get down before dinner, we've been walking for a while," I spoke, "Yeah, good idea," Jimin said and called Mira over while I called over Tilly.

I knew I.M would be home when we got back, so I told Jimin to just go home because I was tired and was going to go to sleep.

I got in and closed the door. I.M then came rushing towards me. "You Slut!" He shouted and hit me.

"What the hell!" I shouted and pushed him back. "I told you not to go out with his!" He shouted back at me,

"I.M YOU ARE NOT MY PARENT! I WILL GO OUT WITH WHO EVER I WANT TO!" I shouted again, this time, he pushed me so hard I fell into the glass cabinet and the glass fell and smashed,

"I.M THAT WAS MY PARENTS!" I yelled while crying, "Boo Hoo," He said then walked off up the stairs.

"I'm going to kill him," I muttered while clearing up the glass with my blurred vision from crying, which was not a good idea, I cut my hand and winced in pain.

It wasn't deep, but it would leave a scar. I cleaned up the rest of the glass then cleaned my cut and put a big plaster over it.

I decided to get a shower and sleep in the guest bedroom with out making I.M any dinner. He doesn't deserve it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook, Jimin and J-Hope have me DEAD with their dance.

Thanks for reading!