17.

A/N: please read the authors note at the end

HA NA POV

I told Jimin he could go, but he didn't. So after ten minutes of persuading him, he finally left. And it's aswell he did, because I.M came in a few moments after.

"I'm sorry," I apologised as I.M looked up from taking his shoes off. "It's okay, I'm the one that was in the wrong, you have every right to be annoyed," He said while hugging me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked the lips I had missed so much.

"I'm really sorry," He said while hugging me tighter.

We stood like that for a good 10 minutes. After that I made us an earlier dinner and we decided to call it a day. I got into my pyjamas and we watched films until we fell asleep.

I like it this way.

~~~~~

The next morning I woke up and went to Jimin's house to get my wedding dress. When I knocked his door, Minha swiftly answered and smiled at me, "Yes?" She asked,

"Am I able to get my dress from Jimin's wardrobe?" As soon as she gave me a weird look, I realised I could of worded it better, "Sorry," I chuckled, "Let me rephrase that, am I able to get my wedding dress that Jimin was keeping safely for me?" I asked and she laughed aswell,

"Sure," She then let me in and told me to just go up and get it. I went up and knocked on Jimin's door. After a few minutes of him not answering, I knocked again and decided to just walk in.

He wasn't lying in his bed so he was probably out with the rest of the boys. I went to his wardrobe and looked for my dress. The door had closed behind me so if he comes back he won't know I'm in here.

I was searching through all his coats where I thought my dress would be, but I just couldn't find it.

I searched for another few minutes and finally found it in between two coats in plastic holders.

I turned around and as I did, I came face to face with a half naked Jimin.

I shrieked and stepped back. I was so engrossed in finding my dress that I didn't realise he had walked in. He was dripping with water and had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Sorry," I said and tried to walk past him but he walked the same way as me. I then went to go the other the way at the same time as him. He chuckled and held my shoulders then moved me to the opposite side of him.

"There, bye Ha Na," He said while smiling, "Bye," I said still flustered.

I practically ran down the stairs and out of the house. Making sure to say thank you to Minha.

I got home and hid my dress on top of the spare rooms wardrobe. Luckily I.M didn't see me as I entered the house.

I quickly went back downstairs so he wouldn't suspect anything and go looking around the house.

"Morning," I.M said as I entered the living room, "Good morning," I kissed his forehead then went into the kitchen make us a cup of tea.

I brought the cup into I.M and he took the drink then went and sat on the dining room table as he had to finish off papers for work.

I nodded when he told me and decided to take this time to catch up on some dramas since it has been a few weeks, maybe even months, since I have been able to do it.

But as much as I tried, I couldn't stop thinking about the dripping wet Jimin I encountered only less than an hour ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided on a J-Hope fanfiction. I have a story line ready and I think you guys will like it! This will only be a one book story as I know what way I want to finish it, but! I'm thinking of ideas for a new Kim Taehyung ff!

Or, because I have so many ideas that aren't big enough to make into one book, I might make an imagines book after my J-Hope fan fiction!

Thanks for reading!