16.

HA NA POV

When we left the cake shop, I.M said he was hungry and suggested we go out. "Where to?" I asked but he ignored me, like always.

When we got to a little cafe, that reminded me of our cafe, I.M told me to wait in the car and went into the cafe.

I thought he was doing that so I wouldn't get any food but what he did surprised me. Like, really surprised me.

He came back out with two large coffees and two sandwiches. He handed me one of each and I thanked him. "Ha Na, I am so sorry," He said and I could see a tear roll down his cheek.

"What?" I asked, still shocked. "I'm so sorry for everything I've done, I was so annoyed at the thought of you and Jimin and thought you would call the wedding off that I was afraid of letting you go. I did it in a really stupid way, please forgive me? I'm begging you, please?" He pleaded.

"I.M, I don't know," I said, "I get it, you need time, I totally understand." He said and smiled then turned and looked out of the window, "Shall we go home?" I asked, "Ah, yes," He said and started the engine before driving off back home.

MIN YOONGI POV

I'm so happy to know Ji Hee is fine. When we all left school, Ji Hee and I were in a relationship for just over a year. Even though it was only a year, I fell in love with her. She had so much power over me with just one simple movement.

But then, She moved away but I thought she died. Well, I thought she was murdered, by Namjoon. But apparently I was wrong so, I've decided to forgive the boys for telling me she had died.

When I left Minha and Jimin's house, I went straight home and searched every single number I had to try and find Ji Hee's number. I finally found a phone number under her name and phoned it.

I heard the silence, then a few seconds later

The number you have tried to call no lo-

I ended it before it could finish the sentence. I sighed and sat down on my bed and rubbed my temples. "I'll find you one day..."

HA NA POV

When we got home, I went upstairs and got a shower just to think things through. I.M said he's sorry, but should I forgive him? I don't know if I can forgive him...... yet.

I really do like him, like really like, but he's showed what he's capable of and I don't want that side to come out again.

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my wet hair. When I was finished in the shower, I got changed and went downstairs. I.M had left a note telling me he was going to get things for dinner.

I read the note before throwing it in the bin. After seeing this note, I all of the sudden got angry at him.

Everything I've kept hidden for the past 2 months is starting to show.

I stood in the kitchen until I.M came home. He walked into the kitchen and smiled at me, that's when I lost it.

I smacked his check and he stood there in shock. He put his hand up to were I hit him then looked back at me angry. "I'm going to Minha's," He then left, remembering to slam the door after him.

I texted Jimin and told him to come over. He told me he'd be over in a few minutes.

When he arrived I opened the door and let him in, he then went and sat on sofa and I sat beside him.

"How are you?" He asked and I burst into tears. With out even a second of thought, Jimin pulled me into his arms, "Just let it all out," He said while rubbing my back. And I sobbed.

I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed until I had no tears left to shed.

A few hours had past and I was just sitting with my head rested on Jimin's shoulder. I decided to tell him I.M had apologised,

"He apologised," I muttered but it was loud enough for him to hear. Jimin stayed quite.

"And after the past few hours,

I think I'm ready to forgive him,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This book is ending soon😟
I have very few things left to do with this so instead of draging it on, I'll have a very dramatic ending......

Plus I want to start a brand new book

This is were you guys come in!

Who should I do next? Other than Jungkook or Jimin.

Thanks for reading!