Unbreakable Love

Chapter Six

"Welcome back, Kitty." I screamed. His voice made me jump. I turned around, and there he was. Just standing there. His hood started to fall, and he frantically grabbed at it making it fall back over so only his mouth showed.

"Kitty, I wish you visited more often. I like seeing you, Kitty."

"I'm not Kitty, I'm Hailey!"

"When you're here, your my Kitty, and if you haven't noticed your here, so your my Kitty." I looked around. We weren't in a forest or a box this time. We were at an amusement park, and there were people around us. I yelled at them for help, but it was almost like no one could here me or see me.

"What the hell is this? This is my dream why can't I control it!" I screamed.

"Because I'm here, and as long as I'm here I can control it. Not you."

"But you're not real.." I said, almost unsure. He laughed again.

"Oh, Kitty, I'm as real as you are." I widened my eyes, a new fear came to mind.

"No...you can't be. It's a dream!"

"Who says I only appear in dreams?" He laughed again.

I looked around, and saw a pipe that was laying near one of the amusement park games, and tried picking it up. It turned into dust. I had no control. He could do anything. It started sinking in. I can't do anything.

"Now you're catching on. Good job, Kitty." He said, and laughed that guttural laugh again.

I gasped. "You can read my thoughts to?"

"I can control your dreams, so of course I can control your thoughts while you're having the dream!"

"Why are you bothering my dreams anyway?" I asked, angrily.

"Why not? And I can't tell you that yet. That wouldn't be much fun, Kitty."

"This isn't fun anyway, so why don't you tell me now."

"Nope."

"Fine, but answer this. If you're real, then why are you in my dreams?"

"You think I'm going to tell you just like that? You're funny, Kitty."

Before I could say anything else, he moved swiftly in front of me, and smiled. It was a wicked smile. I felt like I was being torn apart from the inside. He came even closer till he was right up against me, making me fall back into one of the amusement park games. I was lying on my back, trying to get to my feet, but he was much fast than me. He was on top of me. I kicked him, punched him, and screamed. He held me down with both of his hands. He was really strong..

"Calm down, Kitty. We're not there yet, darling." I almost threw up in my mouth. Did he really just say that? Ugh.

"We're never going to be there." I said. He started loosening his grip, and I started shaking. Wait a minute, I'm not shaking? Something is shaking me?