Unbreakable Love

Chapter Seven

"Hailey? Wake up, Hailey."

The shaking was my mom. We were home. My phone was buzzing, it was Layne. I had a lot of missed messages. Of course they were all from Layne. His car was parked in our driveway.

I walked in, and saw Layne and my dad watching TV together.

"Hi, baby!" He said.

"Hey," I said, smiling. He looked so happy to see me. It made me happy.

"I got here a little bit ago. You didn't answer my messages, so I came over here."

"Sorry, I fell asleep." He looked at me with slight concern.

"You fell asleep?"

"Yeah.."

"And?"

"And what?" I didn't want my parents to get upset. I was trying to keep Layne clam before one of them heard him freaking out.

"Well, you know.." He said quietly.

"Mom, we're going to my room," I said, dragging Layne behind.

"Hailey!" He said, whining.

"What?" I said, smirking.

"Do you really want to do that right now?" He asked, looking at me seriously. I was taking my clothes off slowly.

"Layne, I'm changing. Calm down."

"Oh."

"Yeah, I was going to tell you about the dream."

"Okay, what happened?" He said, sitting on the bed. I peeled off my shirt, and continued.

"I found out a lot more about him than I did in the other dreams."

"Like what?"

"He was able to control my dreams, and I wasn't." I said softly. He looked a little alarmed, so I continued, "I asked him why he was in my dreams, and he said he couldn't tell me because that wouldn't be as fun."

"Fun? How is any of that fun? That sick freak.."

"I don't know, but he said he was real..."

"What do you mean real?"

"Real as in he's a real person like you and me."

"No.." He couldn't accept it, just liked I couldn't when the man first told me.

"Yes, and in the dream we were in an amusement park, and he pushed me, and I fell into one of the games that was there. Then, he held me down, and said something.." I didn't want to tell Layne because then he'd start freaking out again.

"What's he say?"

"Oh, nothing important.."

I changed the subject, and said,"Yeah, anyways, I still don't have much of an idea of why he's there."

"We'll figure out together, baby. Don't worry." He smiled, and hugged me. He meant it, and I knew it.

"I love you, Layne."

"I love you to, baby."

He pulled me into my bed, and payed beside me, smiling. He started tickling me, and then stopped, and stared at me with his beautiful, amber colored eyes. I smashed my lips into his, and he did the same, biting my lip. I laughed. He was the only thing that could make me happy right now. I laid back on my side while he put his arms around me. He buried his face in my neck, and gently kissed me. I started to get tired all over again, and tried to stay awake, but he was too much.