Unbreakable Love

Chapter Fifteen

I woke up with a huge headache, and my whole body had deep, throbbing pains throughout. I tried looking around, but my eyes quickly closed again.

"It'll be okay, Kitty."

Then, I fainted.

"I didn't dream," I said to myself.

"That's because I didn't want you to right now." A voice said. I turned around slowly, shaking. Kellin.

"Where am I? Am I sill asleep?" I said, angrily.

"No, you're awake. This is real now.."

"Why the hell am I with you then? I was sleeping in my own home thank you very much."

"You're not very welcome," he said, laughing and continued by saying, "I brought you here! Don't you understand anything?"

"No, I was at home, with Layne and- Where is Layne? Did you hurt him?"

"No, he's just fine..For now."

"What do you mean for now?"

"Well, if you decide to stay with me forever, and be my queen, I'll let him live." I couldn't even process what I'd just heard.

"You mean to tell me you want me to be your queen?"

"Right on point," he said, smirking. I frowned back.

"I'm leaving!" I said, and tried getting up, but was pushed back down by a strange force. I struggled and tried getting out of it's grip, but the force was too strong. He looked amused.

"You've been tied down, just for this very reason.." Tied down?

"What do you mean tied down?"

"You're tied down simple as that, even a simple idiot with no brain can figure that out." I looked down, frustrated. Then, it hit me. He is still wearing a mask.

"Okay, I'll stay here and be your little queen, but only on one condition.."

"And what is that..?"

"Take off the mask..." He laughed.

"Never. I'm in my true facial form right now, and I would never risk such a thing!"

"Then, I guess you don't love me do you?" He shifted feet nervously.

"Of course I do, Kitty."

"Don't call me that."

"But it's your name.."

"No, my name is and always has been Hailey."

"Fine..."

"Fine what?"

"I'll take it off.."

"Well, then do it."

"Soon, Kitty..."

"Why are you doing this to me and many other people?"

"I'm gaining power."

"What?"

"You heard me.."

"How? What are you exactly?"

"Half-human and half something else. You don't need to know what else.."

"Whatever..you'll tell me soon enough. Oh, and by the way let me wake up so I can go back to my normal life again."

"I told you this is real."

"Well, I still don't believe it."

"Well, it is."

"You're not real though! How are you in the real world!"