Part 1 - The Transfer Student

“The teacher is coming!” Minwoo yelled as he quickly rushed to his seat.

                Everyone rushed to take their places just as the teacher opened the door. She strolled over to the podium and addressed the class. “Good Morning students!”

                “Good morning Seonsangnim!” the class responded.

                “Today we have a new student joining us” she looked towards the door and waved. Suddenly a girl with long brown curly hair and brown eyes walked in and stood beside the podium. “Go ahead and introduce yourself.”

                She looked up and sighed. “Hello, I’m Choi Seohee” she said in monotone.

                The class looked at her and was confused. Usually new students are bright and bubbly; especially the girls, because the school is full of idols. Most students try desperately to get in, only to fail. Seohee was the complete opposite. She just stood at the front of the room completely uninterested in the fact that the room was full of idols; From Infinite to MBLAQ, Miss A to A Pink.

                “Okay Seohee, let’s see where we can put you” the teacher looked around the room and then at her seating chart. “Why don’t you take the seat beside Myungsoo.”

                The class gasped in shock. The teacher never sat anyone next to him, because he was the face of Infinite and everyone who had sat next to him would never leave him alone. Seohee walked to the back of the room and took her seat. Myungsoo looked at her and bowed his head. Seohee did the same and then looked back at the teacher. Myungsoo was surprised by her actions, but was glad that he didn’t need to listen to the jabbering of yet another fan.

                “Okay class, first period will be free study” the teacher addressed the class and then left.

                Once the teacher had closed the door, the entire class jumped up in excitement. Everyone rushed to Seohee’s desk to say hi.

                “Where did you go to school before?” Eunji asked.

                “Who cares about that?” Min said. “Who’s your favorite idol?”

                “How old are you?” Sunggyu asked and the class started to giggle.

                While they were all arguing over what to ask her, Seohee quietly got up and exited the room. When they all looked for her, Myungsoo spoke up “In case you are all wondering, she left a while ago. Guess I’m not the only one who doesn’t care for being mobbed.” Then he stood up and also left.

                Classes seemed to fly by quickly. Lunch came and went and gym class was now upon them. The guys used the class room to change, while the girls occupied the restrooms.

                “Hey! Why aren’t you changing?” Eunji asked Seohee, noticing that she was still in her uniform.