Chapter 3

~chapter 3-

All I remember is seeing my reflection fall to the ground in complete shock. One Direction tickets?! This wasn't supposed to happen! I should've been the first caller and got the Just Bieber tickets! I was totally fast enough!

Then in the other girls' bathroom across the hall, I hear a loud cheer.

"OHEMGEE FOR REAL?!!" the voice squeals. Ugh. Natalie.

I sat on the ground of the bathroom-nasty and dirty as it was- and cried. I don't know how long I've been crying until Victoria walks in sits next to me.

"You didn't get the tickets?" she asks while she pulls me into a light embrace.

"No. It's much worse than that." I cry.

"Well what is it then?"

I explained how I was the second caller and won One Direction tickets. She seemed mortified.

"So you're going to a One Direction concert?! My god NOO!!"

That just made me cry harder.

"I mean, at least it's a concert, right? You'll probably never get this opportunity ever again." She says smoothly, trying to calm my nerves.

I took a few deep breaths. I am just about the only freak in my school who hasn't been to a concert. I mean can you imagine? Everyone might think I'm cool for going to a One Direction concert! Maybe I should go...

Victoria called the radio station and gave them my email to send me the details due to the fact that I was still overwhelmed over the whole thing. 5 minutes later I got an email saying the concert was at the Hershey Park stadium on Friday. Today is Thursday.

I rose from the cold tiled floor, wiped black lines of mascara away from my eyes, walked out of the bathroom, and took on the rest of my lousy day.