Chapter 5

~chapter 5~

Victoria and I walked near the 5 boys as they all stood up from their movie-star black chairs which all had their names written on them.

"Hello loves!" The brown haired boy, apparently Liam, cheers. The other boys looked at us weirdly wondering why we weren't fangirling.

"Hey!" Victoria finally says to break the awkward silence. I followed along and said hello. The boys were kind of cute up close. . . Does Justin look that cute up close?

"So. . Did you enjoy the show?" The tanner one with a black quiff says. I don't remember which named chair he came from.

"Umm. . yeah! It was . . Good. Great! I guess." I say stumbling upon my word choice. I twist pieces of my long blonde hair around my finger to keep me busy. Justin would feel so betrayed right now.

"Thanks. It. . Means a lot." The curly brown haired one says while sighing. He seems almost upset that we aren't drooling over them. Wow. These boys are pathetic! Acting all upset because we don't know who they are. What jerks!

"You don't know who we are. Do you?" The blonde Irish one says. That one has to be Niall.

"Not really.." Victoria begins to say but then the curly one cuts her off.

"Beliebers." Curly says in disgust, "I guess we'll have to change that. Right boys?" They all nod in agreement.

* * *

They brought us to a night club in New York City. It was an hour ride there and I slept through most of the dreadful ride there. Victoria seemed to be having fun. Niall is the blonde and Irish one. Liam has brown hair and seems more mature. Louis has brown hair but seems childish, even though he's the oldest. Zayn has tan skin and black high-volumed hair. His thick British accent is quite attractive as well. Last of the five is the curly haired one, Harry. He wouldn't introduce himself, so Zayn did it for him. He's so mysterious. I guess Harry's just used to every girl marveling over him and this is the first time someone didn't know him. I try to avoid looking at Harry, but every now and then I catch his green eyes wonder over to mine.

We walk towards the blinking neon sign that reads "Club 21." Victoria and I's mouths open to object once we read the "21 and over" sign, due to us only being 18. Once the security guards look at the 5 boys, they step aside without even glancing at their IDs. Hmm, I guess being friends with One Direction has its perks.

We walk in and Louis motions for Victoria to go dance with him.

"Should I? Will you be okay alone for a bit?" Victoria says as she pulls me aside.

"Yes! Go for it!" I say encouraging her. Victoria waves me a goodbye as she walks towards the dance floor with Louis. I frantically look around for one of the other boys. I can't possibly be alone in a club! What if one of these 20 year olds drug my soda when I'm not looking?! I see Zayn sitting at the bar with Niall. I walk towards the bar filled with shelves of liquor and sit next to Zayn.

"Hey." I say trying to offer a beginning spark to a conversation.

"Hey Chelsea!" Zayn exclaims as he smiles.

"They concert was really good. You were great." I compliment him while trying to hide the rosy pinkness that formed on my cheeks.

"Aww, is little Belieber ashamed to say she liked it?" He chuckles to himself while punching me playfully as I laugh along.

"What was the song and it was like 'You don't know you're beautiful'?" I ask while singing the only line of lyrics from that song that I remembered. Zayn stared at me in disbelief.

"What makes you beautiful. . . The title is literally in the song." He laughs again. Agh. Zayn's laugh is perfect. "I love being around someone who is so... clueless. It's like I can finally be myself, without someone freaking out like 'OMG it's Zayn Malik!'" Zayn mimicked the way girls fangirl over him with the whole "OMG" part as I laugh along.

I look over to the dance floor and see Victoria and Louis dancing to some upbeat techno song. I look over to my right and see Harry sitting all alone. Should I go over there? Zayn seems to see me lost in a graze towards Harry.

"Don't worry about Harry. He's just aggravated. When he's mad he tends to distance himself." Zayn says.

"Why is he mad?" I ask quietly.

"Because a really beautiful girl with blonde hair and brown eyes won't notice him." Zayn uneasily replies.

"Aww, really? What's her name? Maybe I know her from my school." I say, pleading to help bring back the cheeky smile of Harry.

"Her name. . . is Chelsea."

----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I hope you all like this fanfic so far. Remember to comment your reviews of this chapter and vote so I know to keep writing! And please read "Notice Me?" By Haiiii6576 . Thank youuu(: ~Hanna outt ☮