Chapter 10

~chapter 10~

Justin just finishes up singing "As Long As You Love Me" and I am completely going insane. My idol, my whole life is singing in front of me. I have no idea why there's a random free concert on a New Jersey beach, but who cares! I look to my right and see Harry standing next to me looking totally aggravated. To be honest, I forgot he was even here.

"Okay so who wants to be the One Less Lonely Girl to tonight?!" Justin shouts into the microphone as a bunch of girls screech and cry to be the lucky girl, me being one of them. My hand shoots up and I scream and almost cry being desperate to be Justin's girl of the night.

"You!" Justin points in my direction. Harry's hand grips my arm before I can even comprehend what's happening.

"Chelsea I don't think this is a good idea." Harry shouts above the loud screeching of jealous girls.

"Oh come on Harry it's just one song. Please?!" I plead but a guard come up to me and leads me through the crowd before Harry can even answer.

* *

"So many pretty faces before I saw you, now all I see is you." Justin sings into the microphone as I sit on a stool completely mesmerized by his angelic singing. I'm holding a bouquet of flowers that he gave me at the beginning of the song. I can't keep myself from crying. Justin comes over to me, takes my hand, and wipes the tears away from my eyes-which just makes me cry even more. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Justin reaches into his pocket and gets a piece of paper very slyly with something written on it. The then slips the paper into my hand while winking at me. I smile back as I take out my phone and take a selfie of the two of us. Justin finishes up the last lyrics and then kisses me on the cheek, which he does to every one less lonely girl.

"Okay everyone let's give it up one more time for Chelsea!" Justin shouts into the microphone and the crowd erupts into cheers. He gives me the cutest hug ever and then security guard escorts me back to where I originally was standing. Justin's eyes are still glued to, even from me standing yards away.

I frantically look around for Harry and I can't find him anywhere. I start calling out for him, but then Justin begins to sing again. Instead of worrying about Harry, I decided to enjoy his performance. I reached into my pocket remembering the paper Justin slipped me, and 10 digits are written across the tiny yellow sticky note.

* * *

The concert ended after Justin sang "Baby". Let me tell you, he sounds sexy as hell singing Baby now that his voice isn't all squeaky and high. I mean it was adorable back in 2010 but now... Damn.

I snapped out of my Justin Bieber fanaticness and remembered Harry. I completely ruined our date. I called around for Harry and couldn't find him anywhere. I was in the parking lot all alone and I didn't have a ride home. I could call Harry, but he obviously left me and I didn't want to make it seem like I depend on him in any way because I don't. I am an independent person and I definitely don't need him if he's low enough to leave me when I just wanted to see my idol. I didn't really want to, but I reached into my pocket and dialed the number.

"H-hello?" I say into the phone once someone answers.

"Hey, uh.. Who is this? I swear if this is the f*cking paparazzi again I'll-"

"JUSTIN!!!!!" I screech. That was actually HIS number. I thought it was a prank or maybe some desperate friend! "No, No! It's uh me! Chelsea! The girl who you sang to on stage!" My words were spilling out of my mouth fast and my heart rate sped up.

"Oh.. Hey! Sorry for that. You should've started out by saying it was you!" He laughs. Oh. My. God. His laugh is literally perfection.

"Sorry I didn't know if that was YOUR number, you know? It could've been a serial killer for all I know." I laugh back.

"Hmm I see. And why exactly did you take that chance of calling a serial killer?"

"I lost my ride home and I can't find him anywhere. I'm pretty sure he ditched me and-"

"Say no more, I got you. Where are you?"

"In the parking lot. I'm literally the only one here."

"Not a smart choice. You know that a serial killer can come out of no where and get you right?" I can basically hear his smirk at the other side of the line. "I'm coming now just hang tight for like 5 minutes. Okay?"

"Okay." I say smiling as I hang up half because Justin Bieber is coming to get me, and the other half is because I just had a the fault in our stars moment with Justin Bieber. I don't know how this can get better.

A black limo starts to near my location. It comes to a stop and Justin Bieber steps out of it. I immediately start to scream he my heart rate speeds up. I run up to him and I hug him.

"You don't need to do that." Justin says as he laughs.

"Do what?" I say as I start to back away from him.

"Scream every time you see me. It's not like I'm a serial killer or anything." I laugh and he laughs too. He pulls me into another hug and I stand there enjoying the moment.

AND I WAS LIKE BABY BABY BABY OOOHHH!!

Shit. What a great way to ruin my perfect moment. He looks down at me in confusion. I reach for my phone in my pocket as it sings Baby.

"Nice ringtone." He jokes. I laugh and I answer the call.

"Where the hell are you?!" Victoria screeches at the other end of the line.

"If I told you, you would never believe me." I say smiling uncontrollably.

"Well do you mind explaining why Harry is here? I'm at Louis's hotel room and Harry just showed up! What happened?!"

"Victoria can I please call you back later. I'm kind of busy right now." I plead.

"Chelsea whatever is so f*cking important with your life right now you better end it soon. Just know that is completely pissed off and won't talk to any of us. He's been in his room for the past hour drinking whiskey and listening to Queen."

"I'll talk to you later." I say as I hang up on her.

Justin leads me inside of the limo and shuts the door after me.

"What was that about?" Justin asks.

"Nothing." I say as I roll my eyes.

"Come on Chelsea. It was obviously something and I will not take nothing for an answer." He says as he wraps an arm around my waist.

"I was on a date with someone. I don't really know what we are though. I don't know if we are together together... You know? And then I heard your music, and I kind of went crazy and dragged him to the concert. He told me it wasn't a good idea for me to go on stage when you picked me, but I went anyway. When I came back he was no where to be found." I explained.

"I'm sorry Chelsea. Who was he? I know a lot of people in this area and maybe I can somehow help." Justin frowns.

I take a breath, wondering if I should tell him or not. I really did like Harry though. I need to make it better with him.

"Harry Styles." I say with closed eyes.