Chapter 6

~chapter 6~

Harry Styles likes ME?! The thought almost makes me falls completely off of the high bar stool and Zayn has to put his arm around me to steady me.

"Are you sure?" I ask Zayn, suddenly feeling sick to my stomach. Okay, Justin would definitely NOT want to know about this. . . If I ever met him of course.

"Harry pointed you out behind the stage during one of our breaks. He thinks you're the prettiest girl he's ever laid his eyes on. He likes girls who are the super-Directioners. I mean, I think it's cute when a girl doesn't know who we are." Zayn smirks a little. Disobeying the bro-code? I think YES!

I take an oblique look at Harry just to find his eyes fixated on me. I awkwardly fumble with my fingers to act as a distraction but I feel his eyes glued onto me; his eyes studying every rise and fall of my back with the breaths I take.

"You want to talk to him, don't you?" Zayn asks with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I umm, I guess so." What else was I supposed to say?

Zayn took my phone and entered in his number. I now have Zayn Malik's phone number. . . And why am I slightly fangirling over the fact that I have his number?

Zayn get's up from the barstool and I follow him. Harry. . He's quite a hot one.

"Hey Hazz. You know Chelsea. Chelsea, Harry." Zayn says introducing me to him. Of course we already knew each other.. in a way. Zayn just needed to light the match that will soon start a fire of conversation.

"Hey Harry." I said after a long awkward silence. Harry seemed to ignore me, so Zayn elbowed him in the rub cage.

"Um hi. Sorry it's just been a long day." Harry replies. His voice is raspy yet super sexy at the same time.

"I'll leave you two alone." Zayn says to both of us. A look of plead crosses my face, not waiting Zayn to leave me alone with him. He gives me a thumbs up and goes to sit next to Niall.

I sit down next to Harry, having to basically climb up the barstool due to my height.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Harry offers me.

"I'm 18." I say back almost coldly. Nice going Styles, real smooth. He just kinda ignores the comment as he chugs down bitter smelling, yellowish, bubbly beer.

"I liked the concert." I hoped the same topic would get Harry talking just like it had with Zayn.

"You're a Belieber." He replies after a while.

"What's so wrong with Beliebers?" I retort back to him. Ugh. Why are all the hot guys such assholes at times?

"You're not a fan of me. That's what." Harry says back staring into his clear empty cup.

"During the concert, yes. I admit, I was. You were amazing. Now? I'm not so sure. Maybe you should get your head out of your ass Harry. It's not a hat."

I'm tired of being ignored, and talked to like I'm a brick wall. I don't care that he's a superstar and everyone usually agrees to anything that he says. I'm a human being and I deserve to be treated like one.

I jump off of the chair and start walking back towards Zayn and Niall, who had been watching us the whole time. But then I feel a hand, much larger than mine, grab my hand and pull me towards them. I turn around to see Harry's green eyes staring down at me.

"Chelsea we got off on the wrong foot. I'm not a jerk like you think I am. This tour has been absolutely crazy. You're truly a beautiful girl and I'd like to get to know you better. Chelsea, can I please have one more chance?" His voice was clear and soft, his eyes locked on mine during his whole apology. Maybe he can be a nice guy. . .

I accept his apology and his eyes light up as he smiled. That made me smile too. He took my phone and entered in his number. Zayn and Harry's number?! Okay I'm officially trying not to scream. He entered his name as "Harry<3" WITH A HEART. WITH A FREAKING HEART!

I looked towards the dance floor and saw Louis and Victoria slow dancing to an upbeat song; holding each other so tightly like it was the last time they would see each other. Lictoria? I ship it.

"Let's go somewhere." Harry says loudly above the music.

"Like where?" I shout back.

"I know a place." Harry's cheeky grin takes over his face as he takes me by the hand and leads me out of the club. I look back as I pass Zayn and he gives me a thumbs up sign, but his expression reads sadness.

---------------------------------------------

I hope you all are enjoying this!! Helsea(;?!! Or Zelsea O.O . . . Remember to vote and comment your feedback so I know what you all think! ☮ut ~ hanna