Prologue

"Calling all death angels." The loud voice bursts through the horn.

As the room fills up with tall figures, the Lord of Darkness starts to speak.

"Quiet down and listen." He demands with his deep voice. His eyes shoot to his son in the very back corner. "Quite a lot of you know that new angels will be replacing others. Most of you will leave to Earth and do your job."

The room fills with whispers of who will be chosen.

"You will be put into a group and each group will have a leader. The leader gets the assigned deaths and carries it on to the one who hunts the human down." he pauses and pulls out the list of names. The room fills with loud cheers, but soon dies down as the lord starts to speak again.

"The first leader will be my son, Harry." he looks to where his son stands.

As Harry walks down the aisle, a boy speaks,"Of course he would be the first to be chosen." he scoffs and the Lord's eyes glare at him. "You sir will be in his group." The room becomes dead silent and everybody stares at the young boy. Zayn looks around, until realizing he was talking to him.

He jumps up from his seat and stands in his spot by Harry.

"Next, in this group will be Niall Horan." Niall shoots up, waving his hands in the air. Reaching his group he high fives Zayn. Also trying to give Harry one but he just looks at his hand, keeping his arms crossed.

Then the lord continues forming other groups.

"Each group will be assigned a place, Two to three groups will be assigned the same place and maybe the same living being to hunt, but that's rare. Now I will explain the rules." The Lord looks down at the angels.

"Rule one, do not show any living human kind your abilities." he goes on until his list of rules were finished.

"Chosen ones, first thing in the morning you will come here and you will be assigned to your place." he dismisses everybody but holds back his son.

"Harry, while you're there I will need you to control yourself. Don't let that boy, Zayn or anyone, get to you."

_____________________

Vote if you liked this...