Chapter 3

While sitting on the couch Harry starts thinking about Marie. He knows it's a bad idea to befriend a human, but he can't help it. The girl has something that he's drawn to.

"From what I recall, we're not suppose to be interacting with these living beings." Zayn says smugly, sitting on the other side of the couch. His feet rest comfortably on the coffee table.

"You actually listened to me? There's some surprising news." Harry scoffs, avoiding eye contact.

"Seems you don't listen to yourself because you're out talking to young pretty girls. What's her name? I didn't quite get it when I bumped into her." Zayn tapping his chin, knowing this would bother Harry.

"It sounds like you were stalking me today. If you want to hangout with me so bad, just stop acting like a dick." Harry walks over to the kitchen.

"I was not stalking you, I was searching for my human and I happened to see you associating with the pretty, Marie Davis." Harry freezes and turns to Zayn.

"It was just a small conversation." Harry says through his teeth, trying to hide his anger.

"Oh your eyes are getting dark. If it was just small talk, why so angry Harold?" Zayn questions forming a smirk.

"You are just annoying me. I suggest you stop talking now and walk away." Harry's eyes get darker.

"I still want to talk about Marie." Zayn sits on the stool, watching Harry get angrier. "She seems so sweet and innocent. I think I'll give her a call and ask her out for dinner tonight. You know just to see if she's really innocent." Zayn winks.

Harry flies over the island and jumps on Zayn, giving him deathly punches. He stops for a bit,"If you ever touch her or speak to her you're," Harry pauses.

"What are you going to do? I'm already dead." Zayn wipes the dark shaded blood off his lips.

"I can still kill you," Zayn gives him a confused expression. "My father gave you a second chance to live on this Earth, Zayn. He didn't let you go straight to hell, he gave you a chance to be a death angel because I told him to." Harry's eyes start turning to his normal emerald eyes. He gets off Zayn and sits on the couch, watching his hand heal.

"What do you mean?" Zayn sits in the same spot he was before, waiting for Harry to speak again.

"My father chooses who goes to hell or to become a death angel. He was going to send you straight to hell. I begged him not to because I felt bad for taking your life." Harry looks from his hand to Zayn. "So I really suggest you start being nice to me unless you want to end up in hell."

"I wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for you. You were my best mate, until you took my l-"

"It wasn't my choice Zayn. They give me an assignment and I have to do it." Harry interrupts sitting on the edge of the couch.

"You don't get the point, if you were a real friend you wouldn't have taken my life away from me. I can never see my mother again, neither my sisters." Harry knows that Zayn's humanity is starting to kick in.

"No, you don't get the point, they assigned me to you. You can't hate me because I had to do my job." Harry tells him, and Zayn shakes his head.

He grabs his coat leaving the apartment without another word.

______________________

Votee

24 votes for the next chapter!(;

Comment:

Do you think Zayn is going to change his ways?

(Maddie Hasson as Jackie----->)

Edited by: @GraphicProducer