Chapter 7

The rain pours down as Marie walks through the crowd. She didn't know it was going to rain, so she pulls her jacket over her head.

"Here," she hears a familiar voice. Her eyes go up to the big umbrella over her then to the boy. Marie back away when she sees that it's Liam.

"I'm fine," she simply says. Her eyes focus on the streetlight.

"You're getting soaked. Just get under the umbrella." he demands and Marie sighs, going under. She only obliged because she didn't want to sit in class with soaked clothes.

"So you didn't listen to me." Liam breaks the silence and looks down at her.

Marie coughs lightly, not wanting to speak.

"You've got to trust m-" Liam was going to begin, but the light switches and Marie quickly crosses the street. Liam follows her and catches up to her.

"This is important," he says and she rolls her eyes.

Liam gets impatient from the stubborn girl. He grabs her arm and pulls her to the side.

"What the hell are yoy doing?" Marie says loudly. "I need to get to class." she tries walking away, but Liam doesn't let go of her.

"You will be in danger if you stay around that girl." Liam finally says.

"Once again, that girl is my best friend. Someone that I've known for a while now. Why should I trust you over her? I just met you yesterday."

"I'm trying to protect you." Liam tells her and Marie laughs.

"I don't know you." Marie points out. "Can you just leave me alone?" Marie pulls her arm out of Liam's grip and walks away.

Jackie walks into a small store and walks to the back.

While searching for a snack she feels eyes on her. She looks up and her eyes meet green ones.

Harry's eyes squint at the girl standing a few aisles from him. He gets a weird sense from her, so he tries getting closer.

Jackie glances at Harry everytime he moves. She slowly grabs something as she watches the boy get closer.

"Hi, have we met before?" Harry holds his hand out and Jackie takes it.

"I don't think so. You've probably mistaken." she tells him.

Harry keeps his grip on her hand and pulls it closer. He observes a very familiar tattoo.

"That's a nice tattoo you have there." he smiles and Jackie pulls her hand away.

"Yes, I like it because not a lot of people have it." she walks to the cashier. Harry follows closely behind and he tries to figure out this girl.

"So, are you sure we've never met?" Harry asks again.

Jackie stuffs her things into her bag and exits the store with Harry.

"I'm pretty sure I would remember you." she tries getting out of the conversation by looking at her watch. "Well I have to go, it was nice meeting you." Jackie waves him off and walks away.

Harry keeps his eyes on her.

"It can't be," he mutters to himself.

___________________

I know it's short... but I need a way for you guys to keep reading!

Voteee>>>>

-Unedited-

Dont judge on my mistakes..(;