Chapter 1

New York. 

A place where everything happens and memories are kept. This is where Harry and his group arrive, and begin walking through a crowd of people. 

Harry stops and looks up the tall building right in front of him. He takes a look around the street and back at the paper,"This is the place right?" Niall asks, looking down the street. 

"Yes it is, my father was always cheap." Harry says, going into the building. As the elevator was about to hit the last floor of the building, Harry pulls the key from his pocket. The doors open and Harry frowns at a blank wall in front of him. 

"Are you going to get out?" Zayn impatiently pushes pass, stepping out into the hallway. Zayn looks side to side down the long hallway with windows at each ends. "What the hell?" Zayn says, confused with what he sees. 

"Where's the door?" Niall asks, putting his hands on the the empty wall. 

"You boys should really get to know your lord better." Harry says, going to the left side of the hall and knocks on the wall. "My father likes us to figure things out ourselves. You are lucky I am his son and I know him well eno-" Harry stops talking when he hits a hollow part. "Here we are," he smiles for his success, backing up. Zayn and Niall stand there watching his every move. 

Harry kicks the wall and dust flies everywhere. 

"There's your door," Harry continues to kick the wall until it was big enough for him to enter. 

"Looks like your father isn't as cheap as you thought." Zayn says, patting the dust off of him. Harry walks over to the large window, looking over the city. 

"I guess I was wrong." Harry looks out the window. His anger builds as he sees the alleyway in clear sight. 

"Harry there's a note for you here." Niall's voice pulls Harry out of his thoughts. 

He turns to see Niall behind the big island, separating the living room and kitchen. "Read it to me." Harry demands, turning back to the window. 

"Hello my death angels, if you got this then you found a way in, good job. Your first assignment will be at your door tomorrow morning. Today is your day to explore the place, but remember the rules, Lord Darkness." Niall finishes off the notes and waits for Harry's response.

"Well your Lord said it, go out and explore. I'll stay and clean up the mess." Zayn and Niall give hesitating looks, when they see Harry's dark eyes forming, but do what they were told. 

When Harry knew for sure they were gone, he yells for his father. 

"Father come here now, I need to speak to you now." he shouts making it echo throughout the apartment. 

"What is it my son?" Lord Darkness appears behind the angry, boy. 

"What the fuck is this? You send me to this place. What are you trying to do?" Harry yells. 

"My boy, do not yell at me, I am your father." Lord commands and Harry sits down on the big couch. 

"You need to understand that you are a death angel. You are not like those beings out there, so stop trying to be like one. You are here to take those beings lives. Forget your past and focus." The father gives Harry a little speech. 

"How could I forget such a horrid memory? I see why mother hated you, you have no lo-" 

"Do not speak of your mother. Do you want to end up like your sister?" The fathers voice over powers his son's. 

"No father, I'm sorry." Harry apologizes and looks back to see his father gone. 

Harry curses under his breath as he gets up to clean up the mess he made.

-

-

"Look who it is, Harry." Niall says as he enters the apartment. Harry ignores him and keeps his eyes glued out the window. 

"Quite fond of that view are you, Harold?" hearing the familiar voice, he immediately turns around. 

"Louis, I didn't know you were chosen to come." Harry gives him a quick hug. 

"It was last minute, apparently someone already broke the rules." Louis laughs out, looking at his surroundings. "Nice place, my group is still trying to figure out where the door is." he continues. 

Harry laughs,"You know my father as well as I do."

"I just like to see them all confused." 

Harry looks at Niall,"Where's Zayn?" he asks, sitting on the stool. "I am right here." Zayn's voice fills the room, along with giggling. "What are you doing, Zayn?" Harry sits up. 

"The lord said to explore, and that's exactly what I'm doing." Zayn smiles, looking at the girl with dark eyes. 

"We are not here to interact with these humans. We are here to work by taking their lives, now go get rid of her." Zayn looks at Harry and smirks,"Today is my free day and I'll do what I want." Zayn walks the girl to his room, making Harry's anger rise.

Louis sees the younger boy's eyes getting dark, but not the dark eyes Zayn had. "Harry you need to calm down, it's just a girl." Louis says, gently putting his hand on Harry's shoulder. 

"It's not the girl, it's the audacity he has to disobey me, I'm the leader of this group." Harry looks at Niall,"Can you leave, Niall? I don't want to take my anger out on you." Niall obliges, quickly making his way to his room. 

Harry picks up the stool and throws it to the floor. "I don't know why my father gave me Zayn. He knows I don't like him." Harry bursts out.

"Harry you need to get your anger in control." Louis says softly, not wanting the living girl to hear there conversation.

"It's not going to get in control, if that prick is still around me." Harry yells, picking a broken piece from the stool.

"You are going to have to get use to it Harry. He is part of your group, just try to make peace with him."

Harry looks at Louis, knowing that is what he has to do.

"I really hate it when you try to make things better." Harry gets calmer by the second.

"I have to go before my group members go insane." Louis laughs, leaving the boy to calm down.

Harry looks at the piece of wood in his hands, then at Zayn's door. His anger rises at the thought of Zayn. He throws the wooden piece at the door.

"Calm down, Harry." he breathes out.

_____________________

Like this? Then vote...>>

Edited by: @GraphicProducer