Chapter 8

"Zayn, I'm going out." Harry knocks on his door waits for a response, but Zayn doesn't answer. Harry pulls on his jacket and heads to the door.

"Going out to stalk that girl again?" Zayn asks, leaning against his door frame and Harry turns around.

"No, this other girl-"

"Oh, so you found another living girl to mess around with." Zayn walks passed Harry to the kitchen. Harry follows his movements. "How is it that you can interact with the living but I can't?" Zayn asks.

"Look, I'm the leader and I expect you to obey me." Harry tells him. Zayn tries speak, but he doesn't let him. "I have to go and figure out something now. Tell Niall where I went when he gets back." Harry demands, leaving Zayn curious.

-

The dark empty streets leave silence. Jackie's shoes hitting against the sidewalk. She walks slowly, looking down the street. Her phone rings, which makes her jump a bit.

*"Hello?" she says softly.

"Jackie, I'm sorry I was acting all weird," Marie's voice fills her ears.

"It's alright, so do you forgive me?"

"Yes," Marie laughs,"hey where did you g-" A sound has Jackie interupt her. "What's wrong?" Marie asks with a worried tone.

"Marie, I have to go. I'll see you later, okay." she quickly hangs up and looks around. The area was empty like usual.

She begins walking until she hears footsteps behind her. She slightly turns her head, but no one was in the area. As she turns back, a familiar boy stands closely in front of her.

"Oh my god," she gasps and backs away. "I didn't see you there." she laughs. "Aren't you that guy I saw earlier?" she asks.

Harry stays quiet and examines her. She looks familiar to him, but he can't figure out why.

"Okay," Jackie says awkwardly, and walks passed him. Harry grabs her arm, but she quickly pulls away. "Who do you think you are?" she pushes him. Her force against him was stronger than she expected. Harry flies back and his back hits a pole.

"Strong arms you have there." Harry groans, standing up and straightens out his clothes.

"Who are you?" Jackie panics, when she finds that he's not unconscious.

"I asked you that first." he walks up to her and grabs her wrist. "I just need a name." he says, tracing her tattoo.

"Is this how you act with other girls when you want their name?" Jackie pulls her hand away from his grip.

"No, we could've gone the easy way, but you made me angry." Harry tells her. "I already know what you are."

"What are you talking about?" she backs away, getting ready to run.

"There are certain people with that tattoo." he smiles and pulls up his sleeve, showing her the exact tattoo. She looks down at her hand and back at him.

Next thing, she took off running. Harry catches her and pushes her into the nearest alley. He pushes her against the wall.

"What are you? Did they send you to hunt me?" she questions.

"So, I was right." Harry smirks, but brings his attention back to her.

"I'm not going back, they can't make me." she shouts. Harry gives her a confused look and loosens his grip.

"Jacqueline? Jacqueline Pierce?" Harry backs away.

"Yes, I thought you knew when you saw my tattoo."

"No, I knew that you were a death angel." Harry tells her and starts laughing. "I didn't know you were Jacqueline, the Jacqueline Pierce."

"Okay that's my name, stop saying it like that. I go by Jackie now."

"I'm sorry, but you're a legend back home." he looks at her."I finally met you, Jacqueline the runaway."

____________________________

So short! I know but please keep voting.

Sorry it's been forever since my last update but I feel like this isn't going anywhere but we'll see...

WHO WAS SHOCKED?

-unedited-