William and Noora: 8

"I'm sorry, that your friends were skeptical. They'll come around." He says simply, rubbing my hair as I lay on his chest.
"I just don't understand. They were so happy for Vilde when her and Magnus went together, they were happy for Isak when he was together with Even. So why not me?" He shrugs. "Marriage is a big commitment, it doesn't mean as much to some people as to others." I lean up on my forearm to look at him. I sigh and lay back down. He wraps his arm around me. "Maybe just try talking to them again, make them understand where you're coming from." He says calmly. I shrug. "Does it really matter?" I ask. "Not to me, but you'll regret it later if you don't make things right." I nod.

I sit on the floor of Eva's room, surrounded by the girls, all of them looking at their feet.
"Why can't you guys support my decision?" I blurt, throwing my arm up. Eva opens her mouth then closes it. I look at her, raising a brow. "It's just that... Marriage ruins people. I mean, all of our parents, after they got married, they started hating each other." She explains. Sana interjects, "Not my parents?" She says incredulously. "Are your parents even allowed to get divorced?" Vilde says, wondering. "Look. Me and William, are not going to start hating each other. And I was reluctant too at first! But it's really important to me that you guys support my decision." They don't say anything. "Please?" Finally Vilde smiles, gesturing to the girls. "Of course we will. Right?" Everyone nods, breaking into smiles.
"Good, because you have to throw me a bachelorette party."

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT IM THE WORST BUT MY JOB KEEPS ME SO BUSY I PROMISE ILL GET SOMETHING QUALITY UP FOR YALL SOON PLZ FORGIVE ME.
xoxo mena