Chapter 4

Willows POV

My eyes flutter open and I'm blinded by the sun shining through the window. My head still aches from yesterday. I try to get up but realise that an arm is wrapped around my waist. Frank's arm.

"You awake Willow?" Shit. I quickly shut my eyes and pretend that I'm asleep. I don't want to talk, or even think about Frank or anyone else here. I want to go home. But it's obvious that that isn't happening anytime soon.

He leans over to check if I'm awake or not. Please think I'm asleep. Please oh fucking please. "I know you're awake Willow. Don't fucking ignore me," he says with anger latched to his voice. Fuck.

He turns me over so I'm facing him. We're literally only kissing distance. Is he going to try and kiss me again? Not wanting to look at him, I look down at the sheets instead, trying to avoid eye contact. That is until he forced me to look at him by grabbing my chin in his hands. My hazel eyes met his and fear rushed through me. I could see the danger in his soul. And trust me, I didn't like it.

"Morning," he smirks. God sake, I'm not spending one more moment in this bed with him. I don't care if he hits me or not. I pull away and get out of the bed in a flash. I can't believe that I slept in the same bed as that dick. Before all this shit happened, it was my dream to be with that prick, but now that dream is well and truly crushed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks tilting his head. I just ignore what he says and stare straight at him shaking violently. Partly with rage, and partly with fear.

He gets up off of the bed and starts sauntering over to me while I back up into the wall. "Tell me Willow, are you scared?" I want to say no, but it's obviously a yes. I'm more than scared. I'm frightened. But I'm not going to let him see that side of me anymore. I straighten my back instead of hunching it and cowering. I relax my facial expression and tilt my head to one side while staring at him in his eyes. Ah, that's more like it.

"No." I reply sassily.

"Really?" He asks crossing his arms. "Then how would you feel if I did this?" Wha- He pins me against the wall holding a knife up to my throat. "You have a really nice body, I wonder how much prettier it would look with scars on it? Everyone has scars right? Doesn't look like you have any. So let's get down to business." He smirks.

Shit. Oh for fucks sake why couldn't I just say yes? Why did I have to be such a bitch about it? Now he's going to torture me. Make me scared. Make me fear him. Because I can tell from the look in his eyes that he wants to see me quiver with fear. But I'm going to try my best not to let him see that part of me anymore. Guess I'm going with the dumb idea again. God help me.

"Go ahead," I whisper back, once again, sass layering my voice.

"Damn Willow, you have bigger balls than Gee. He'd never dare someone to do that. Well to be honest he'd end up beating them up, but you're something different," he chuckles at me. "But unfortunately for you, I always follow through on dares. So prepare yourself for one heck of a ride."

He drags me over to the door, through the corridor and down the stairs, until we get down to something which I'm guessing is a basement. This is what I asked for, so this is what I'm getting.

But it's the only way I can spring my plan into action. First, I need to get them to trust me, if they think that I'm brave, they could like me more, but they might think that I'm too daring and think that I might try to escape again. So I better even out my scared side and my brave side. Boy that's going to be hard to do.

"Ready to have to some fun baby girl?" I just ignore his remark. I feel sick to my stomach, I already have butterflies fluttering around in my belly, and I don't want anymore. I try to distract myself. Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts.