Chapter 5

Charlie's POV

What the hell is going on! Why can't I see anything?

All I remember is walking out of the hospital going home crying. I was crying because I lost my best friend Willow. She just...disappeared.

I've heard that voice before though. It sounds like Mikey and Gerard from My Chemical Romance. But it obviously can't be. Could it? I can't remember anything from 2 nights ago which is painfully annoying. What's even more annoying is that I can't see anything.

What should I do? The first thing that comes into my head is to scream. I can't do anything else.

"AAAHH-" a hand slams over my mouth muffling my scream.

"God will you shut up already! We're no where near civilization, so what you're doing is pointless, all you're actually doing is annoying us, which is not a good option, so if you'd like to die, carry on screaming like a little bitch." Someone whispers coldly into my ear. They remove their hand from my mouth and push me, causing me me to stumble forwards, but luckily, it wasn't hard enough to make me fall flat on my face.

"Move."

"I can't see where I'm going idiot," I scoff back.

"Fine. Let me help you then," they say sarcastically. Their hands land on my waist, spinning me around and throwing me over their shoulder.

"Hey!" I screech.

"Shut up before I make you," they reply harshly.

"Charlie?" A voice calls out from ahead of me.

I freeze at my name being called. It's sounds like...Willow.

"Willow!" I yell back aimlessly. I don't know where she is, so I just shout it out in a random direction. If I only I could freaking see. All I want to do is to see her face again and make sure that she's safe and unharmed.

I hear a voice call out to Willow and and footsteps run down the halls towards me, "WILLOW COME BACK! DO YOU WANT TO BE PUNISHED AGAIN?" Punished? What have they done to her?

The running suddenly stops. It sounds like something had fallen on the floor. I heard Willow whisper my name again. Then it went silent. Did she fall asleep? How can she fall asleep in this situation! Unless she was drugged...like I was, on the night she went missing.

"Willow! What's going on! Are you okay?" I yell down the hall squirming in the man's grasp. No answer.

The guy holding me literally throws me on the floor, making me wince in pain as I land on something hard sticking out of the floor.

"I told you to shut up!" The blindfold is suddenly yanked from my eyes and I wait a couple of seconds to adjust to the light.

A man stands in front of me. He's quite small actually. Wait a minute...long brown hair, hazel eyes burning into mine...It can't be!

"Frank?"

Willow's POV

I wake up on a bed to the sound of screaming.

Wait a minute. Someone else was here last night. A girl. Who was she?

Oh yeah! It was Charlie! She was here! I know she was!

All I remember is stumbling down the hallway towards her, I was already loosing consciousness, but that wasn't going to stop me. As soon as I saw her, I collapsed to the ground, struggling to keep my eyes open. When I looked up, there she was, blindfolded, being carried over Frank's shoulder. I was so glad that I could see her again. I'm just relieved that I'm not alone in this now. But I hate to have to drag her into this. Why is she even here? Why am I even here? Why have none of my questions been properly answered!