Chapter 8

Finally! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, seriously I don't even have an excuse. Please forgive meh. But to be honest I thought of like 4 different endings to this book and it took me forever to pick which one to do.

Anyways! Sorry that this is kinda shit, I'm hiding under my covers so my parents don't see the light of my phone and I'm in a very uncomfortable position. LIKE OW MY FREAKING BACK. It's 2AM by the way and I'm not allowed my phone at night

So I hope that you enjoy this chapter even though it's terrible. I apologise in advance. Oh well, on with the story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow's POV

I sit up gasping for air, but immediately regret doing so as I'm blinded by a bright light. I lay back down from pain, my head hurts like hell, and so does my stomach. What happened? Once I adjust to the light, my eyes flicker around the room I'm in.

It seems that I'm in a bedroom. It looks familiar though. Wait, did I escape? No. This isn't my room. So if it isn't mine, then who's is it?

My attention is drawn to a short man standing in the corner of the room, leaning against the wall smirking at me.

"Hey babe." Frank?

"W-what happened?" I ask quietly, stuttering as I do so.

"You don't remember?" I shake my head in confusion, immediately regretting the movement as I gasp in pain.

"You, we're being a very bad girl, and Mikey was being a bad boy. He tried to help you to escape, and to be honest I don't even know why. Not like we can ask him now though." What does he mean by that? 'Not like we can ask him now though?' What has he done...

"We were about to shoot him when you decided to be a idiot and push him out of the way, causing me to shoot you instead. You fell backwards down the cliff, but luckily enough, I caught you by the ankle before you could fall, but when I did, you smashed your head against the rocks, knocking you out."

"What about Mikey? Where's Mikey!" I yell, which I automatically regret since I strain everything that hurts in the process.

"He's not here," he replies bluntly.

I close my eyes not wanting to look at him, "Then where is he," I say through gritted teeth.

"It's complicated," he says running his fingers through his hair.

"T-tell me," I stutter as a tear rolls down my cheek fearing the worst.

"We shot him okay!" He yells agitated.

What? No. No! Mikey...How could they kill him? How could Gerard let him die?! They're brothers for Christ's sake! What's happening to him?

"You son of a bitch!" I shout wanting to strangle him. If I could I would, but it hurts to make the slightest movement.

"HEY! It's bedtime bitch. Maybe next time you'll learn how to show your master some respect!" He yells while pulling something out of his pocket. I freeze as I see the needle.